My Dali zensor 3 initial impressions

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
Congrats :) Just make sure you keep the Z3 at least 1.5ft away from the wall. I think they recommend 2ft gap on their website.

I think the Z3 is recommended to be kept against the wall in the manual.
Will check in the manual tonight.

Wow this is new...can anyone throw some more light on this?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I believe it simply means they can be placed against a wall. It does not mean that that is the ideal position.

I remember now, someone said the same thing few months. But you should try positioning the speaker and listen whichever gives the best sound.

I m using Zensor 1 as Wall mounted for surrounds, but I feel zensor 3 requires some space for good sounding.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

6e10472cf4286bc15c41f973d9f8e1f4.jpg

Guys a quick question on the above pic.

I have two different amps, marantz for my vinyl setup and denon for my HT.

Both are connected to one common speaker, my Dali sensor 3.

In the pic, the banana plugs are for the marantz and below that the regular speaker connection is for my denon.

I will not play both amps together (obviously). Having said that, can I still keep both amps connected to the speaker or shud I remove the speaker wire from the speaker for the source I'm not using?

Thanks.

In the pic, the banana plugs are for the marantz and below that the regular speaker connection is for my denon.

I will not play both amps together (obviously). Having said that, can I still keep both amps connected to the speaker or shud I remove the speaker wire from the speaker for the source I'm not using?

Thanks.

It's risky. Accidents do happen. By chance both Amps come on, there is going to smoke somewhere. You could do the plug swapping or invest in a switch. But having both Amps connected is not a good idea in my opinion.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Ok thanks so what's this switch called? What kind is it?

Thanks tuff, but 15000 is a lot of money that I don't have. I guess I'll just plug and unplug the wires.

The safest would be to use banana plugs for both instead of what it is now. So regardless of what happens, only one set is connected.

Thanks that was exactly what I was thinking. Play it safe. Cheers.

This is dangerous if by mistake both the amps turned on, amp and speakers will go. Better get a selector. there is a thread in diy section.

Thanks.

Do you see a difference in the sound signature between Marantz stereo and denon receiver?

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back