My demo and obersvations of a few 4K OLED and Full Array LED TVs

Would it be safe to buy 55X9000F for around 1.1L (after discout/cashback) from paytmmall? Or is this site a strict no no?

https://paytmmall.com/sony-139-cm-5...-tv-CMPLXLARSONY-139-CM-DUMM2025667E02D73-pdp

I talked to an employee of Sony, he confirmed that you can buy from anywhere. There is no issue of warranty. (As per me, he is correct, because if I buy it from a local shop, obviously there is no warranty issue), but after talking to Sony Care, they only suggest (in predefined languages), to buy from sony Auth dealers. As per Sony site, Cloudtail India is an online auth dealer, which sells in Amazon, I think one can get better deal from offline stores than amazon

I guess just wait till dec-jan 2019 and offline stores would have x900f around 1.20 for sure. That's what i am waiting for tbh xD

I guess just wait till dec-jan 2019 and offline stores would have x900f around 1.20 for sure. That's what i am waiting for tbh xD
Rightly said, I noticed the last price of 55X90E was approx. 1.25lac, so, can't expect less than it for 55X90F, so if someone get it now at 1.30-1.35, then not a bad idea (just a thought)

Hi.
I have been offered LG C8 at Rs 1.76 lakh. No freebies.
I am enjoying C8 demo piece at home. Its awesome. Netflix full HD and amazon full HD content look so sharp, natural. I own Panasonic plasma also and I feel its little better.
But tata sky full HD channel is not as sharp as Netflix full HD content, why?
Liked C8 a lot, but what bothers me is risk of burn in.
Other model I am considering are Sony 55 f90 and LG 55 inch SK8500.
(price offered is Rs 1.8 lakh and 1.55 lakh respectively). LG SK5 soundbar free with SK8500.
Confused.... No demo of Sony or SK 8500 here in my town.
Above LED models are safe as far as burn in is concerned. But what we miss is great blacks. Being a plasma owner for 6 yrs, it's important.
In OLED, risk of burn in.
Kindly opine geeks.
Regards

Even i am looking for 55 inch 4k, budget is max 1.3 tbh, been to croma and reliance. Got the demo of Nu8000, Q6, x900f, didn't see oled as i can't risk burn in as i am looking for atleast 6-7 years of run with this TV. Colors accuracy tbh q6 was the best but black levels x900f can't be touched and as i am gonna use the TV in a dark room, blacks is to be rated above color accuracy for me. Nu8000 is good but not the level of Q6 or x900f.

Nu8000 best price i got was 1.21
Q6 was 1.55
x900f was 1.71

For now only nu8000 is in my budget lol but i will prefer to wait till Jan-Feb, hoping x900f will drop under 1.4 atleast and i can grab it. =]
Paytm was showing a price of 129990 for x900f+ cashback of 20000 so effective price on about 110000. I wanted to buy bit was worried if it is genuine

Paytm was showing a price of 129990 for x900f+ cashback of 20000 so effective price on about 110000. I wanted to buy bit was worried if it is genuine
I showed this price to Sony showroom and they were ready to give it for the same price of 12990+ Bluetooth speaker. I think you can go to the Sony showroom and bargain.

Hi.
I have been offered LG C8 at Rs 1.76 lakh. No freebies.
I am enjoying C8 demo piece at home. Its awesome. Netflix full HD and amazon full HD content look so sharp, natural. I own Panasonic plasma also and I feel its little better.
But tata sky full HD channel is not as sharp as Netflix full HD content, why?
Liked C8 a lot, but what bothers me is risk of burn in.
Other model I am considering are Sony 55 f90 and LG 55 inch SK8500.
(price offered is Rs 1.8 lakh and 1.55 lakh respectively). LG SK5 soundbar free with SK8500.
Confused.... No demo of Sony or SK 8500 here in my town.
Above LED models are safe as far as burn in is concerned. But what we miss is great blacks. Being a plasma owner for 6 yrs, it's important.
In OLED, risk of burn in.
Kindly opine geeks.
Regards
Any views?

Any views?

You have already shortlisted the TVs, all of them are good. Rest final decision is upon you, how can some1 else help you there? Btw Sony 9000F can be had for much cheaper. 1.3 Lakhs is easy, and as some above are saying They are getting offers of even 1.1 Lakhs.

I meant as some said its is availabe for 1.3l and 20k cashback which is a bargain. But i don't find this price online.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back