My experience with Yamaha music customer service

Vijay_s

My Yamaha WXA-50 started giving some issues recently. Power turns off immediately after the power has been turned on, indicator flash few times. As per the user manual reason for the error is

"As a safety precaution, the unit has turned itself off"

Morning I contacted 0124 485 3300 yamaha and they forwarded the call to technical service team after a long wait response was "Technical team is in meeting' , 'I will call you back by 11' . No response received so I called once again around 1.15 response was ' Sir, Lunch Chal raha hai'

Is it the way a reputed brand handle technical service ?
Is it a normal behavior with yamaha service ?

My Yamaha WXA-50 started giving some issues recently. Power turns off immediately after the power has been turned on, indicator flash few times. As per the user manual reason for the error is

Morning I contacted 0124 485 3300 yamaha and they forwarded the call to technical service team after a long wait response was "Technical team is in meeting' , 'I will call you back by 11' . No response received so I called once again around 1.15 response was ' Sir, Lunch Chal raha hai'

The "chalta hai" attitude is sadly omnipresent here. I am facing very bad service from an international computing brand with their technical support since Jan 11th and endlessly going on. The Indian technical support were on their toes after complaining about the service to their American counterparts who were very prompt, honest and professional.
Pls try raising this issue with Yamaha International. Hope Yamaha Technical support solves your issue.

Yamaha WXA-50 started giving some issues recently. Power turns off immediately after the power has been turned on, indicator flash few times. As per the user manual reason for the error is

Sad to hear your experience...why not see if there are any youtube videos uploaded to tackle this issue? Youtube and google has a lot of content and information uploaded by users...i am sure something will be there till you get proper support from Yamaha...

Makes sense to find and contact their global support team and raise the issue if the product is in warranty...

All the best! Suggest also to post this issue in the Yamaha owners thread..possibly another FM may have faced a similar situation and can opine!

Did you get the issue resolved? Is your unit under warranty. Asking as your follow thru experience may help others who are on the fence with Yamaha

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back