My First DIY Audio Project

Choosthunna Choosthunna antha observe chestunna :rolleyes: !

vaaammooo <ducks for cover>

Oyi tammudlu, Ichata Prantiya bhashallo matladdam nishiddamu.;) Antagaa avasaramaite anglamulo anuvadam kuda rayavalenu.

Bros, posting in regional languages is not permitted. If found necessary, an English translation is to be posted along.

Oyi tammudlu, Ichata Prantiya bhashallo matladdam nishiddamu.;) Antagaa avasaramaite anglamulo anuvadam kuda rayavalenu.

Bros, posting in regional languages is not permitted. If found necessary, an English translation is to be posted along.

Roger that ! :D

Soulforged, now that the speakers must have had some hours on them, how;'s the bass sounding? I find in my system that I need a sub, since it's a bit lacking at the low end for me.

Soulforged, now that the speakers must have had some hours on them, how;'s the bass sounding? I find in my system that I need a sub, since it's a bit lacking at the low end for me.

any plans for a DIY sub? i kno u hav already built and have a couple in your set up (i had the privilege also seeing/hearing personally).

I have sub driver that I picked up recently from the US(Shiva), and a 1000 watts plate amp is waiting in the US for someone to bring it across to complete the last ( and hopefully, final) sub.

Wow!

Had the privilege of also meeting with and listening to a horn based passive sub DIYd by HFV Decadent Spectre (Kolkata). What an experience!! Only wish I could check it out in my setup.

George sir, the speaker's design and corner placement are meant to enhance the low end responses...it's like a church organ...

The bass is pretty taut and has a rounded feel to it (not the slammy kinds)...it's not boomy or hanging. I have a fave song of mine to check the bass separation while auditioning (Remember Us by Pineapple Thief). The kettle drums in that sone came out very clear on these speakers...while in my Kefs, you need to strain to listen to them...hope I have described the sound well enough. You are welcome to check them out when you feel like :)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back