My First HT Room !!!

updates. wow. Thats a nice collection of discs. Between which speaker cables u used ? and what gauge?

regards
girish:)

Nice pics! Great collection...

You would need to diffuse the sound a lot and by the look of it use absorbers... I see a lot of shout happening.

No necessary time delay between direct waves and early reflections... anyway all the best!

Dude! Your location is in Kompally Hyd ?
I moved here recently... And was going through some of these threads on HTS here...

About to finish my HT setup, though without a dedicated HTS room as its a 2 BHK Flat.... Looking for another 3 BHK where I will jump into the Big Wagon.

Let's meet on your free time.... at a common place. It would be cool to see a fellow dedicated HTS lover.

Dude! Your location is in Kompally Hyd ?
I moved here recently... And was going through some of these threads on HTS here...

About to finish my HT setup, though without a dedicated HTS room as its a 2 BHK Flat.... Looking for another 3 BHK where I will jump into the Big Wagon.

Let's meet on your free time.... at a common place. It would be cool to see a fellow dedicated HTS lover.

Cheers :)

Let me know when u wanna meet :)
PM me
-Aditya

Awesome setup Aditya. Kudos mate. I'm planning the same setup for my room. Just 2 days back zeroed on Klipsch Premium Series. But after reading your thread i'm looking for SVS sub options too. Your setup has been a real motivation factor for me. Thumbs up for your setup and your passion.

Awesome setup Aditya. Kudos mate. I'm planning the same setup for my room. Just 2 days back zeroed on Klipsch Premium Series. But after reading your thread i'm looking for SVS sub options too. Your setup has been a real motivation factor for me. Thumbs up for your setup and your passion.

Thanks for your kind words :signthankspin:

Good to know about your plan, so u mean to say that you decided to go for Klipsch Reference Premiere Series speakers ? which model did you finalize on ?
Yes, SVS definitely is a very good choice :clapping:
They go very well with RP280 system. Since you are planning for same setup, let me know if you r looking for any info :)

Cheers,
Aditya

Thanks for your kind words :signthankspin:

Good to know about your plan, so u mean to say that you decided to go for Klipsch Reference Premiere Series speakers ? which model did you finalize on ?
Yes, SVS definitely is a very good choice :clapping:
They go very well with RP280 system. Since you are planning for same setup, let me know if you r looking for any info :)

Cheers,
Aditya

This is what i have zeroed on:

Klipsch - (2) RP-280F, (1) RP-450C, (2) RP-250S, (1) R-115SW (http://www.klipsch.com/products/reference-premiere-home-theater-systems#rp-280)
or
Reference Premiere Dolby Atmos Series RP-280FA (http://www.klipsch.com/products/reference-premiere-dolby-atmos-series)
SVS PB13 Ultra Sub
Optoma HD161X 1080p 3D DLP Home Theater Projector
Denon X4000 or any other higher than this

Blu ray player no idea please suggest.
Screen i don't have any idea so far so if you can suggest something for my room it's 12'x12'.

Any other things if you would like to suggest mate its most welcome. Thanks in advance for everything. I don't know anything about acoustics and other things reqd.

Last edited:
Hi Aqua, long time no update. How is your HT & projector doing, and your recent gears added up ?

Hey Murli, how r u doing ?
u want me to upgrade my equipment every month or what :p :lol:
everything going perfect bro, speakers and sub sound alot better now actually :D
nothing much added .... will get a 7KVA Online UPS soon, which is pending for a long time now, the unit is here, have to get batteries now :D

Cheers

Will audition both Lad once I start going for demo again.

Klipsch speakers are sensitive speakers you don't momentarily a need a high powered amp to drive them. Even Marantz sr5010 or Denon x2200 is enough. You can save some money unless you done need additional features that you find in higher models.

i think it's time for you to update what's going on inside your HT room ;)

Hey Murli, how r u doing ?? long time :)
am not active on this forum from quite a long time, but been doing a whole lot of research on other forums and been visiting hifi shows held in mumbai and bangalore all that stuff.
My own house will be ready in 6 months, got some huge plans for dedicated theater there :eek:hyeah: been searching and researching alot for that. Finally got everything in place, now just waiting for the home construction to finish.

Cheers :)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back