My friend wants to replace speakers for BA Soundware Digital Cinema

akshaye

Hello guys, one of my friend has BA soundware digital cinema (even I too have the same model). Now he wants to replace these small speakers to Boston Acoustics A25 or A26. I asked me whether he can do that, but I am not sure, though this model has inbuilt Amp and the speakers impedance is 8ohms. Am also not sure if this amp can provide sufficient power to these speakers.

Also on amazon FAQs https://www.amazon.com/ask/questions/asin/B0085VB8GQ/6/ref=ask_ql_psf_ql_hza?isAnswered=true

If you check 4th and 5th answer, I think he can add different speakers, but not sure if he can use these A25 or A26.

Can you guys let me know, as he might buy it asap, if I confirm him.

Thanks in advance

Hi

The BA cubes supposedly are 100w RMS @ 8 ohms load....ideally it should work....but not guaranteed to make you wow....don't expect a pub / club performance thinking that since A25 or A26 are bigger in size, it will be more louder....of course you can expect a little more refinement in sound...

Hi

The BA cubes supposedly are 100w RMS @ 8 ohms load....ideally it should work....but not guaranteed to make you wow....don't expect a pub / club performance thinking that since A25 or A26 are bigger in size, it will be more louder....of course you can expect a little more refinement in sound...
Thanks for your reply. Ok I will ask him to buy A25, as there will be chances for better sound quality + better lower mid range frequency. Hopefully there won't be any power issues. Thanks again mate.

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, thanks for your valuable suggestion. I went for auditioning A25 for my friend, but it was not available, hence auditioned A26 with BA digital cinema. And I really like the sound. It sounded full with all the details from lower to high range...that finally I bought them for me...for my digital cinema:) only the problem is crossover, the woofer of digital cinema tackles all the lower frequencies hence does not send lower frequencies to A26, hence you can not see woofer excursion of A26. But anyways at later stage I will but amp when I will have the money....thanks again guys...

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back