My LivingRoom cum TheaterRoom cum ListeningRoom :)

sajith,

So far all the progress looks neat and well planned, can not wait to see the final result.

Hope to utilize your services commercially some day... :)

Great going Sajith.

Waiting to see the completed room. Very anxious to see how you will combine aesthetics with acoustics since this is a living room.

Just awesome man....is this at Cochin or Banglore? If at Cochin, would definitely love to pay a visit.Can already feel the awesomeness!!!!

Heartfelt congratz bro.... :)

Imrahn

Super work there mate!! Coming up very nice. All the best buddy, I know how long you have been planning this.... very happy for you mate :)

When is the first premier screening?

Super work there mate!! Coming up very nice. All the best buddy, I know how long you have been planning this.... very happy for you mate :)

When is the first premier screening?

Good going CmSajith!!! Following your thread...

Santhosh!!!! At least for the premier i will make a visit to Bangalore to have a glimpse of your HT.

Last edited:
Sajith has gone about this project very systematically, researching all the options and it shows. I plan to visit and see it sometime after it is all completed.

Sajith, So far So good. I know that the whole project will come out very well. Congrats:clapping: and thanks a lot for step by step photos. Will definitely inspire many members to built a dedicated HT:)

Latest updates:

Folding doors with acoustics (bass traps : 4 layers of synth + woodwool) for Passage to convert living room to a dedicated HT room.

imag0253d.jpg

imag0256pt.jpg

Finished:
imag0263a.jpg

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back