my new audio system

Gobble, Lol!:lol:
I ve been googling all those clues but aint coming up with anythin! Dammit!

Stevie, you have got 383 minutes to come out with the truth!

google aint gonna help you any iaudio ;) this is a classic conundrum that requires deep thought in a quiet place. :) whoops now i've got only 382 minutes left!

I am watching lot of Sherlock Holmes of late. Feeling like intruding your home with a maginifying glass looking for clues. Don't even mind dress up as samurai with a fake sword if that is required to unveil the truth. Any volunteer for Dr Watson?:D

ah if you did that you just might find not one but two clues! ;)

used to play the piano, more like learnt a bit cos mom used to play when i was young. but then was more interested in running out and playing marbles :rolleyes: how i wish i continued lessons now... sigh...

yeah, i can see what you see-

you, sitting at a steinway, this sexy broad stretched out on the closed lid, her head propped on one arm, one boob precariously poised between slipping out/staying in, and looking into your eyes with only one thing on her mind!

yeah, but the only organ working for stevieboy is his brain, thinking about the arrival of music nirvana! ;) - tomorrow -300 minutes from now

this is getting better than an apple/steve jobs show

Last edited:
???
Hyoutan_iPod_Speakers.jpg

ok here's some more then... 'land of the rising sun' 'bamboo shoots' 'cherry trees' 'kimonos' 'geisha' 'kurosawa' 'tenkoku' 'japanese tea ceremony' :D

My guess? StevieBoys learning Japanese Haiku recital ... and requires 6 months to practice his Japanese and tell a swear word from a polite one ... :eek:hyeah:

Cheers

A japanese FLAC player and tea pot ..
the transformer gets so hot that if you are not using the tea making feature .. the unit will burn off.

I know Stevie recently purchased an Ipod so he would definately want to integrate this into his new Music system.....if this hint helps

--
helium
Amp: Lyrita SET 2A3
Speakers: Vintage B&W DM4
Source: LG DVD + Beresford DAC
Cables: Lyrita's I.C & cables

ok here's some more then... 'land of the rising sun' 'bamboo shoots' 'cherry trees' 'kimonos' 'geisha' 'kurosawa' 'tenkoku' 'japanese tea ceremony' :D

Steven I can tell you what I think about your hints but then I'll incur the wrath of Mr. MBR...:mad:

Well, there are 2 more words associated with Japan that I could think of. One is hara-kiri and the other one is Feastrex. Hopefully this thread is related to the latter. :D

yes, hopefully feastrex - insanely expensive drivers - would like to hear one someday in a good design!

ok guys, spent a sleepless night following the nail biting sleep auction which became a piranha frenzy! was too excited on helium's behalf to fall asleep yawwwwwn now the adrenaline's wearing off...

ok last hint 'it was nail biting but there's no way i could afford to bite my nails' :p

i am off now to go meet someone and later on pick it up! will be back by round 6 or 7.

iaudio here's another last clue for you 'some see forty as over the hill i see it as a new beginning' :D (no its not by fortieth birthday lol)

ok guys, spent a sleepless night following the nail biting sleep auction which became a piranha frenzy! was too excited on helium's behalf to fall asleep yawwwwwn now the adrenaline's wearing off...

ok last hint 'it was nail biting but there's no way i could afford to bite my nails' :p

i am off now to go meet someone and later on pick it up! will be back by round 6 or 7.

iaudio here's another last clue for you 'some see forty as over the hill i see it as a new beginning' :D (no its not by fortieth birthday lol)

I guess I will stick to my Hindu crossword!:D
This is getting too much for me!
Suri, are you having any luck with the clues?

Helium, you are not sworn to secrecy, right? You seem to know about Stevies plans, spill the beans:)

Edit: Suri, IIRC Audire has speakers with feastrex drivers. Correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:
Let me take a guess from the last clue. Steven is after Garrard 401 fitted with a Japanese Cartridge / tonearm or something. :rolleyes:

I think he said a "new system" and that would mean speaker+amp+source+ cables and what not? But he just said he is going to pick "it". Maybe everything is inside a single box.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back