my new audio system

Yes, the suspense almost killed me, so did a bit of research, and I can tell 80%, that Stevie is getting this or some other models from Luxman...

Luxamn505Header_000.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Its a Japanese guitar for sure ... Gentlemen place your bets .. minimum 1000 rupees ... :)

Cheers

are the Luxmans known for a 6 month break in? What is the link to his biting his nails? why would he need to 'master the beast' ? what was hi reference to "high up" or whatever in the beginning? and like someone else said, it's a system.....not a component......so whatever it is, it's a self contained item or combination of items.

what's the reference to 40? come on boys.....let's crack this before the evening.

I already tried that (i guessed a Takamine), and if I was that close I am sure stevie would have acknowledged, so I am guessing the guitar is out of the reckoning.

Its a Japanese guitar for sure ... Gentlemen place your bets .. minimum 1000 rupees ... :)

Cheers

Hi:

Based on Stevies mystery quotes...

> Music smooth, fluid, silk.
> Japanese.
> Mastering the new beast
> 'Some see forty as over the hill i see it as a new beginning'

I think the mystery amp has been found. Whatever Stevie said fits the bill in the following review... (dont forget to read the very FIRST line)

Luxman L-505u Integrated Amp Review

But, it's just a hit n miss case, will have to wait till evening.

it would be such a disappointment if it was just an amp.... i mean okay, this one looks like it's not "just an amp".....but still!

what about his nails? and mastering the beast?

Hi:

Based on Stevies mystery quotes...

> Music smooth, fluid, silk.
> Japanese.
> Mastering the new beast
> 'Some see forty as over the hill i see it as a new beginning'

I think the mystery amp has been found. Whatever Stevie said fits the bill in the following review... (dont forget to read the very FIRST line)

Luxman L-505u Integrated Amp Review

But, it's just a hit n miss case, will have to wait till evening.

spooky thing, the remote for that Luxman looks EXACTLY like the remote for my 5000 buck (Indian rupees) Philips 5.1 powered speakers system. Must have come from the same parts bin :)

eyes only for this thread today- and for two reasons-

unveiling of steven's master-stroke

to look at the appropriate picture that unleash_me will post.

Forget the thread, my eyes are on the left-hand side of the screen that shows users logged in and deeply routed along the 'S' alphabet series.

hi stevieboy - the twilight hour - the sun has set on this friday - your minutes are up!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back