My New Home Theatre!!! Long time dream came true!!! :)

ezhil

Hello Folkz,

Today, I cherished my long time dream of buying a home theatre :):):):):yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
The setup is as below.

AV Receiver: Yamaha RX-V477

Floor standers: Yamaha NS-8390

Center/Surround: NS-P60 package

Sub: Yamaha SW-315

The installation is scheduled to happen tomorrow :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks to all the Gurujis in here for all the valuable suggestions and inputs provided :):):)

@Elangoas Bro, the damage is extreemeee!!!:indifferent14::indifferent14::indifferent14: Have pmed u the price

Congrats on the new HT.

No Damage is extreme bro :D. Trust me on this. As long as u r satisfied and enjoying the sound, its always a great investment giving u great returns. unfortunately as it happens to everyone, after sometime, u start feeling the bite of the 'upgrade bug' and then u realise this damage was not enough :lol::eek:hyeah:

I am also interested in 377 yamaha, which speaker 5.1 suitable? Guide pl. Price around 50- 60K

Last edited:
Congrats @ezhil.
Sure, you would be enjoying and having a new dimension in seeing/hearing your movies/music!
Some pictures would be doing fine. I am also in the same league ... building vitamin M now. Looking for a movie setup.

Dear Ezhil,

Congrats on your new acquisition.How is the listening experience?Please share details.

Thanking you,

pksnathan

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back