My New Speakers arrived waiting for my Amp and CDP

arivuchelvan

Hi All,

Last week I got my new MS Aviano 6 speakers :yahoo:. Burning in the speakers with old Philips hifi system. waiting for the Marantz amp and CDP. It is a long wait after I decided to buy MS Aviano 6 and Marantz amp-CDP. Thanks to everyone specially to Murali, who gave me an audition on his Stereo system. Will post more pictures once I got the full setup.

IMG_7675.jpg

Congrats.... Great speakers..!!
Which amp r u getting/? PM600x or PM700x ?? You seem to have a lot of room for enjoying the floorstanders.....btw Marantz and AViano s are a great combo.. enjoy yr setup.. :)

Congrats Dude, MS Aviano are great sounding speakers. I had audition at Cressida AV Zone, RA Puram. But, settled with Wharfedale Diamond 9.5 as the latter was great for movies & music. Pls post your feedback & closeup pix after pairing with Marantz amp & CDP.

Cheers
atozguy

Congratulations ..
Good placement of the speakers lot of place left at the rear.

What have you placed under the Aviano's ?

Thanks all,

Speakers are placed over old window Screens. I want to place the speaker firmly on spikes. The carpet width is not enough for me. So found this old window screens as replace to carpet. :)

Congrats.... Great speakers..!!
Which amp r u getting/? PM600x or PM700x ?? You seem to have a lot of room for enjoying the floorstanders.....btw Marantz and AViano s are a great combo.. enjoy yr setup.. :)

PM7004. Yes Marantz and Aviano are d best Pals, I witnessed it in Murali's home.

Congrats Dude, MS Aviano are great sounding speakers. I had audition at Cressida AV Zone, RA Puram. But, settled with Wharfedale Diamond 9.5 as the latter was great for movies & music. Pls post your feedback & closeup pix after pairing with Marantz amp & CDP.

Cheers
atozguy

Wharfedale is good speakers. Sure I will post review and better pictures.

Back