My rigg

MY COLLECTION :pioneer SA-9800 Amp, Pioneer SA-9800 Amp with wood, Pioneer SA-720 Amp, Pioneer SA-608 Amp ,Pioneer TX-9800 Tuner,Pioneer TX-410L Tuner, Pioneer SG-9800 Equalizer, Pioneer SG-540 Equalizer,Pioneer CT-F950 Casettdeck, Pioneer CT-320 Casett, Pioneer PD-30 CD, Pioneer DT-400 Timer, Pioneer HPM-1100 speakers, Pioneer CS-656 speakers, Pioneer PL-550 turntable, van Den Hul d102 Hybrid signalcables, Monster Gold Plated speaker connectors, Soundcare Superspikes under the HPM1100.

Hello Sir,

On first look i thought its Vintage Pioneer Show :), Great to see such systems at one shot, As RP said you should be a Big Pioneer FAN.

Norway is too faraway to have a visit :)

Wish you to have good time always with the set-up.

One doubt, How frequent you clean them? How frequent you listen to them?

Its been like out of Box condition and look hence thought of knowing the secret keeping it as good as new

I listen to my stuff nearly every day. Love to play vinyl, but I alsow listen to CD's, the magnifcent TX9800 Tuner and alsow Spotify - lined up with a splitter on the "AUX"-connection. The SA9800 only have one "AUX"- connection, so I use a splitter to connect CD-player and a cable to airphoneconnection to the laptop. But I like vinyl best. Exellent sound. I dust them weekly, and polish them lightly a couple of times each year with a polishpasta called "Autosol" It works great

Thanks.
Got 2 vintage Luxman beauties, both with wooden top. Hoping to get some shine on them.

I dust them weekly, and polish them a couple of times a year, using something called "Autosol". I Play almost daily. I prefere listening to vinyl, but alsow CD and Spotify. I use a splitter on the "AUX"-conection on my SA9800 Amp. The Amp have only one "AUX" conection. So I can conect CD-plater and a cable to the headphoneconection on my laptop. There is alsow a "USB"- conection on the front of the CD player, witch i use playing from an I-pad. I alsow love to listen to the amazing Tuner TX9800, but vinyl makes the best sound.

great collection.vintage pioneer sound is very good. i am still using
pioneer SA 9800(wooden top)with yamaha NS 1000M and JBL L112.
The ring radiators in SA9800 will do the magic with music.the ultra low THD0.008% really remarkable.
enjoy ur set up.:)

I clean thr fronts with something called "Autosol". Use a firm cloth , and remove all the buttons for easy access. It works great :)

...and it goes waaay back!

My father used Autosol on the chrome of his cars, back in the 1950s.

I found a tube in Singapore and bought it. I use it on the car too, but also indoors on bathroom fittings. It works, and it is kind to the skin.

After I bought it, the internet told me that it is available in India. Recommended :)

Nice work, VSP!

Last edited:
Its great to see such a Pioneer silver beauties. I am also a big fan of Vintage Silver Pioneer stuff...unfortunatly I dont have any one right now

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back