My setup - Post Room Treatment

Small correction - you shld say here is my personal IMAX -theatre :clapping: superb setup .:licklips:

Shankar,thats a palatial home theatre! And Meridian speakers, cant miss their signature shape. Which model is this?
What all have you done as part of room treatment?

I am impressed with the way you have done it with special mention to the prime sitting area, it would have added fire of grace if you had added foot lights, the way i have done.

I hope the window blinds is able to stop the complete sunlight from coming in while the two small sittings i think they are spoiling the grace of your great theatre.

Many congratulations.

V.

The room width interestingly seems to be quite large, how much is it and the room length?

With the decor items, you have taken some what in-direct care of acoustics, a smart move, even i have done the same way.

V.

Very nice setup but if possible post pics of some equipment and speakers.:cool:)

Superb Setup , Done very Nicely .

Enjoy .

OT - Doesn't the items hanging on the walls RATTLE on high volumes , cause of low frequencies of the sub ????

An impressive and tasteful setup indeed! Congratulations.

Those are Meridian speakers, right? Did you import them or are these available through a dealer in India, if you dont mind sharing? I have been totally fascinated with the Meridian active speakers, since the day i heard these at a demo in a hi-fi show. Simply outstanding.

Thanks.

Great setup :))

Very rarely have I seen a multi-channel setup wherein some care has been taken for positioning of loudspeakers.

From what I can see, looking at the seating position which is quite far, aren't the speakers too close to each other ? Or is this a recommendation from Meridian ? Is the ear at the tweeter height while sitting on those massive chairs ?

Whoa!! What a setup!!!

I'm guessing, those are LaZboys?

Very few HT approaches I have seen that are multipurpose.

Btw, yet another 'masks' man!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back