My Surround speakers just stopped working

Captain Fourbars

The pair of Surround speakers have been working perfectly but this morning, they just don't come on. The main speakers work, as does the SW. The wiring is fine and all the test tones work so its a button on the remote accidentally pressed I imagine. The manual is absolutely useless in such a matter.

I have a Pioneer VSX 323 K and have spent HOURS trying to find the errant setting, to no avail. The solution is staring me in the face, if only I could find it!:sad:

Any suggestions would be SO gratefully received. Thanks.

The pair of Surround speakers have been working perfectly but this morning, they just don't come on. The main speakers work, as does the SW. The wiring is fine and all the test tones work so its a button on the remote accidentally pressed I imagine. The manual is absolutely useless in such a matter.

I have a Pioneer VSX 323 K and have spent HOURS trying to find the errant setting, to no avail. The solution is staring me in the face, if only I could find it!:sad:

Any suggestions would be SO gratefully received. Thanks.

did you mean the test tones are heard from speakers but when you play DVD/Bluray etc, you do not get sound?

From home menu on the remote Go to manual sp setup > speaker settings and see that surround is either selected small or large, if feel it is selected no..

With what input are you feeding the receiver (blu ray/pc/etc)...????

r.s

Back