Englebert Humperdinck
Johnny Cash
Willie Nelson
Kenny Rodgers
Andrea Bocelli
Chris Botti
Mumford & Sons
Peter Frampton

If you're looking for Engelbert Humperdinck you must get in touch with Razzaq. He had quite a few titles the last two times I was at his shop.

I bought all His Sinatras so he may not have any right now.

Jim Reeves, Bing Cosby, Sinatra, Rogers, - fairly abundant.

Bocelli, Botti - never came across

Willie Nelson should also be available old and new.

Mumford and Sons - is it available on vinyl? I have two albums on CD.

If you're looking for Engelbert Humperdinck you must get in touch with Razzaq. He had quite a few titles the last two times I was at his shop.

I bought all His Sinatras so he may not have any right now.

Jim Reeves, Bing Cosby, Sinatra, Rogers, - fairly abundant.

Bocelli, Botti - never came across

Willie Nelson should also be available old and new.

Mumford and Sons - is it available on vinyl? I have two albums on CD.

Who's Razzaq? Is he a FM?
Looks like He'd have some of my wanted songs!

hi frnds

lookin for this lp's

Ram teri ganga maili
Guide
aradhana
abhimaan
kala bazzar
shree 420
blackmail - 1973
Kraftwerk - man machine
Anand

Tanoj

Friends,

My vinyl wish list;
1.Sandy Posey
2.Hugo Montenegro
3.Heera Panna
4.Madhosh(1974 release)
5.Aandhi
6.Anamika

Thanking you,

pksnathan

Hi Guys,
What about the 'Chennai meet' n 'Treasure hunt'? An update? where is 'Audio freek' and 'Vinojasan'?

Hello all,

My vinyl wish list: all R.D.Burman

(a) Bombay to Goa SP
(b) Dil Ka Raaja Super Seven
(c) Shehzaada Super Seven
(d) Sanjog (Amitabh Bachchan) EP
(e) Teesra Kaun EP (Feroz Khan)
(f) Rani Mera Naam EP and SP
(g) Raaja SP

Please PM me just in case anybody has an extra set or come across.

I would love to get me hands on the following:

1. G3 Live in Concert - Would specifically love listening to "For the Love of God" over and over again. This track is quite Nostalgic for me!

2. Yngwie Malmsteen - Any album would do

3. Black Uhuru - Any album. Amazing underground Reggae

4. UFO - Has anybody heard this Band? Rock Bottom is one hell of a track!!

These are just to name a few.

Cheers...

Last edited:

1. G3 Live in Concert - Would specifically love listening to "For the Love of God" over and over again. This track is quite Nostalgic for me!

Cheers...

Was G3 released on vinyl?
The one Malmsteen album you need to have is Marching Out. Post that album, he mostly degraded into a routine of neo-classical technical wizardry.
UFO: they had a softer side - listen to High Flyer.

Last edited:

Cheers...

I have Yngwie's Rising Force on vinyl :)

I'm 100% sure there's not a single G3 concert on vinyl. Steve Vai's Passion and Warfare (which has For the Love of God. That song is my ringtone :eek:hyeah:) is easy to get on vinyl (ebay/discogs) for a good price. Btw have you seen this version of For the Love of God? Simply jaw dropping..Gives me the chills everytime i watch it :

Steve Vai - "For The Love Of God" - YouTube

I'm not a huge UFO fan but I love Vinnie Moore (UFO's current guitarist) to death. I love his style! Also i do listen to UFO's live album Strangers in the Night sometimes. I like that live album very much.

Last edited:
I have Yngwie's Rising Force on vinyl :)

I'm 100% sure there's not a single G3 concert on vinyl. Steve Vai's Passion and Warfare (which has For the Love of God. That song is my ringtone :eek:hyeah:) is easy to get on vinyl (ebay/discogs) for a good price. Btw have you seen this version of For the Love of God? Simply jaw dropping..Gives me the chills everytime i watch it :

Steve Vai - "For The Love Of God" - YouTube

I'm not a huge UFO fan but I love Vinnie Moore (UFO's current guitarist) to death. I love his style! Also i do listen to UFO's live album Strangers in the Night sometimes. I like that live album very much.

Yes, you are right. No G3 Live in Concert on Vinyl, but can you image how explosive it would have been on Vinyl!!

Thanks, I dint know that. I would love to get my hands on that, simply For The Love of God :)

Ill listen to the link you shared later tonight. BTW, love the lead part of Rock Bottom.

Cheers...

Hi Friends,

this are my wish list

abhimaan
kala bazzar
shree 420
blackmail - 1973
Anand
Amar prem
Mehbooba - mere naina sawan bhado

a Fm member Bhasker roy helped me to acquire below LP's , I am thankful to his kind gesture to get the LP's and courier them to me

Kraftwerk - man machine -
Ram teri ganga maili
Guide
aradhana

Regards

Tanoj

I am still on the look out for a good record of Nazia Hassan's Disco Deewane, Sanam Teri Kasam, Zamaane Ko Dikhana Hai and Shaan. If I can find Boney M in English sung by Nusrat and Mahendra Kapoor, nothing like it.

Hi Reubensm,

i would like to give you christmas Gift ( Boney M in English sung by Nusrat and Mahendra Kapoor )

PM me your shipping address

Regards

Tanoj

I am still on the look out for a good record of Nazia Hassan's Disco Deewane, Sanam Teri Kasam, Zamaane Ko Dikhana Hai and Shaan. If I can find Boney M in English sung by Nusrat and Mahendra Kapoor, nothing like it.

Mahendra Kapoor was my late neghbour, I do have his English 45 "Sally / Yogi Please Help Me"

Mahendra Kapoor was my late neighbour, I do have his English 45 "Sally / Yogi Please Help Me"

Sorry Sorry

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back