My whole ht upgrade pics ....

manu4panjab

hey bros. my newly upgrade ht :yahoo: and also picture of my newly born baby girl name drishti along with mannat :licklips: :licklips:

pictures are not clear taken by sony xperia x10 in dark environment i guess after spending that much on gear i must buy a camera :D and also horse down my upgrade bug (no no no bug) a VIRUS :D as i'm father of two girls now :eek:hyeah: :rolleyes:
dsc0136q.jpg

By manu4panjab at 2010-09-20
dsc0138ys.jpg

dsc0139at.jpg

dsc0132zw.jpg

dsc01331vj.jpg

dsc0135n.jpg

drishti is 1 and half months old
hope u guys like it

Hi Manu4punjab,

Nice and sweet pics indeed :)

Wish you had used a better camera as the glare is a li'l too much

Anyways, enjoy the setup and happy HTing

cheers,
Pannags

Hi Manu4punjab,

Nice and sweet pics indeed :)

Wish you had used a better camera as the glare is a li'l too much

Anyways, enjoy the setup and happy HTing

cheers,
Pannags

thanks brother i'll take pictures next time with my friends camera the glare is from tubelight :p

Manubhai,

You are blessed with 2 sweet children, hope they enjoy your HT along with you as they grow older :)

PS: That Batman doll looks scary :D

Last edited:
Looking at the way Mannat is posing she seems all ready to become an actress, or at least give a lot of pain to poor Manu when she becomes 14 years of age. Watch out Mannu Bhai!!

Cheers

Congrats on your setup.

Some observatoins:

Your screen does not seem to be level. You may want to use a leveler if its the case.

ALso, the XPA-5(?) should ideally be placed on the ground due to its weight as it seems precarious in the shelf. Hopefully its fully solid and the amp is secured to it somehow.

Time to enjoy your setup instead of upgrading ;)

Congrats on your setup.

Some observatoins:

Your screen does not seem to be level. You may want to use a leveler if its the case.

ALso, the XPA-5(?) should ideally be placed on the ground due to its weight as it seems precarious in the shelf. Hopefully its fully solid and the amp is secured to it somehow.

Time to enjoy your setup instead of upgrading ;)

hey bro screen is in level its the camera my hand were not steady at that time when i took the shot coz i hold xperia x10 a little off angle and also xpa-5 is secure coz in that cabinet there's a cemented shelf so no worries
u r right its time to enjoy instead of upgrading :D

the smaller kid is howling in both pics :
it is saying : what the h? why is he taking pics of me in his HT setup???

Beware he is shouting his privacy is invaded.

thsnk

Nice setup mannu looks great, cute kids, i am sure you would be enjoying the movie experience on this setup, it looks great.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back