My whole ht upgrade pics ....

Great great mix of equipments at your disposal AND lovely kids ......

BUT .... is the room big enough to take on the might of an XPA-5 ... close to 200 W at 8 ohms ... then Polk speakers ... then a whammy sub????

Don't think you reach more than the 9 O clock position in the UMC.

Moreover, sorry to point it out .... maybe, my choice is diametrically different ... the room colour is very 'jhatka'. Hope you don't take it otherwise ... deep colour is fine, but not purple ....

You possess the choicest units that just about anyone would yearn for ... so, either build a classy wooden (robust) rack or buy one for stacking the goodies. Just my thoughts ......... Hope you digest those in the right spirit.

Great great mix of equipments at your disposal AND lovely kids ......

BUT .... is the room big enough to take on the might of an XPA-5 ... close to 200 W at 8 ohms ... then Polk speakers ... then a whammy sub????

Don't think you reach more than the 9 O clock position in the UMC.

Moreover, sorry to point it out .... maybe, my choice is diametrically different ... the room colour is very 'jhatka'. Hope you don't take it otherwise ... deep colour is fine, but not purple ....

You possess the choicest units that just about anyone would yearn for ... so, either build a classy wooden (robust) rack or buy one for stacking the goodies. Just my thoughts ......... Hope you digest those in the right spirit.
i'll do that in future brother about classy wodden rack :cool: and u right paint is jhatka will paint it next year :) any ideas which color

Hello Manu congrats on your really well balanced setup now no flaws whatsoever and on the color scheme you can use maroon on the walls and brown or golden on sealing.
And congratulations for having baby angels as well.

Last edited:
cute n sweet beautiful lil angels!!!!!!!!!....looks like god decided to double your happiness with two darlin angels!! :)

nice set up mannu

by placing the AMP and the processor at the rear dont u think the length of the cables / spkr wires will be a little too long for the L/C/R/sub

nice set up mannu

by placing the AMP and the processor at the rear dont u think the length of the cables / spkr wires will be a little too long for the L/C/R/sub

thanks bro ,i know bhai but i don't have any other option i'll soon gonna buy xpa-2 or may be sell xpa-5 and buy xpr-7 which is 350 x7 8ohms :licklips:

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back