MYINE IRA Internet Radio - Review - How 88 USD Can Change your Life

How many Forum members are using this device ? What is your experience with it ? I really love it as its completely changed the way I listen to music and even podcasts.It's a complete re-invention of the good old radio.Listened to Christmas Carols off 15 different stations world wide in crystal clear sound through my Denon amp,ADC Equaliser (Heliumflight zindabad !!!) and vintage Tannoy Speakers.No need for CDs or tapes at all.And NO fiddling around with computers or sitting in front of a PC,facing a blank wall,while trying to get into the Christmas Spirit !!!! Happy New Year to all.

Looks like LIVIO seems to have taken over Myine, because the LIVIO IRA featured in your link looks exactly like the Myine IRA which I have,even from the back !!! I don't know how much the LIVIO costs but if it's around 90 dollars,its well worth it. Cheers,
Sanjay

Guys, are they any other options sub 100$? Looks like they have discontinued this. It was exactly what I was looking for for my dad.

I was looking at the options,

1. Grace Digital Solo (IRA500)
2. Aluratek AIREC01F

And the big daddy,
3. Logitech SBT

Does the SBT's additional features justify it's almost double price? :-S

Else shall go with the Grace digital one, not heard to much about the Aluratek one..
I think SQ touch is THE BEST of all options..It has value for the money features..and above all a very good DAC that produces nice sound output..I was looking for the "Myine Ira Radio" but then I selected SQ Touch..its an awesome product..

Hi All

Newbie question.

1) Does this play our local FM channels like RedFM n all.
2) Today , which is the best Internet Radio Player
3) If i want a simple FM player, which one is suggested

Thanks
Raj

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back