Nakamichi cassette Deck 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear juatin sir...even if the motor has to be replaced it will be sent to... made by mabuchi.. the same wot nak sankyo mechanisms use...

Thanks selvin sir...
Appreciated Rahul

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

:lol:Tape deck ji... please mind ur head...i dont think so iam answerable to u.. i know whom to answe... deck help u dont even know ther is no udar in dragon n u have named ur self as deck help...:D

Dear nakamichi I expected something more for some one who salvages / steal spares from a good deck before selling it to a innocent buyer...like the auto azimuth mechanism / pinch rollers don't know what else..

Since you are not in position to answer any of the question.. I expect you do keep repeating the same thing like a broken record...you don't have to answer me but someday you will have to answer your conscience..I am done with this chat..

Last edited:
Dear tape head i think ur head needs to be demagnetised... i dont know wot r u sying maaaaan... i guess u do such things... b.d.w do u know khanna transport? As ur from delhi...

:eek:hyeah:Oh dats a good news... ur done with ur chat... now u will log in from ur deck help id n start again...

Its good to see that Rahul knows the difference between UDAR and Nakamichi Auto Azimuth Correction technology and more so he knows that NAAC is the feature in a Dragon.Reason being he has tweaked so many things over the years and duped so many with these tweaks,that sometimes its better to take a class of his whether he actually knows which system has what speciality :)

Rahul when u are using the word NAKAMICHI as your posting ID don't u think what Etsuro Nakamichi never did of compromising with his product line or cheating his customers,u are doing the same using that ID! U should ask your conscience once. U even deliberately avoided Umesh's name because u even duped him as well and u have no ground left to go back to him now.

Why do u feel insecure thinking that people are using multiple ids to malign u! Do u think u are so important?Or is it u have duped so many over the years that you have lost count and now u think that duplicate ids are trying to tarnish your already tarnished image :)

My advice will be do business honestly.When God has given u such a good quality in impressing people with your sweet talk,try to use it in the right direction.Then these multiple ids,duplicate ids will never ever come across in your mind.The only thing that will matter to u is sell the 202,303,505 with UDAR functioning properly and when its Dragon the NAAC should work .Am sure u can do it :)

Oh khanna dekh aa dekh tera munda bigda jaye bebe dekh aa dekh tera khanna nigda jaye.... deck help sir... u logged in as deck help.....:eek:hyeah:

Again a new story...by d way u know khanna transport... fraudsters....who transport illegal things???

I think u have too much money earned by ur ancestors or ur not employed so u have too much time write fake stories from different ids.

B.d.w do u know khanna transport company????

U r using the id tape head...n u dont hav anything in ur head and ur id deck help... how can u help as u dont know d difference bet naac and udar... i think u should concentrate abt ur khanna transport... so that u guys dont carry illegal things... oh man u can write stories dr b grade movies...as u write well.. good imagination. Or else u can do ur l.l.b as ur argument is pointless..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back