Need advice on 55-60" TV - Budget - Upto 1.75L

Small update

LG Store - 1.95L ( went in person for update , he quoted even higher and as of now not budging to come down... pretty bad imo)
BEA - 1.85L ( straight went to that price , possibility of coming even down.. )
Viveks - Update possibly by this weekend..
Croma - Nil stock ( told them its listed on thier website , and they are denying that website is not upto date.. WTF)

I would be happy if i can bring it even further down.. :D since i can wait for few more weeks for time being.. :D :D

MY present Pany is also CX version .. LOL

Go for 65 atleast if you need immersive experience. 4K TVs can be watched from close distance, no problem with that.

Have you also considered Mi Q1 75"? It is also a good option in your budget if that fits on your wall.

BIGGER THE BETTER :)

Small update

LG Store - 1.95L ( went in person for update , he quoted even higher and as of now not budging to come down... pretty bad imo)
BEA - 1.85L ( straight went to that price , possibility of coming even down.. )
Viveks - Update possibly by this weekend..
Croma - Nil stock ( told them its listed on thier website , and they are denying that website is not upto date.. WTF)

I would be happy if i can bring it even further down.. :D since i can wait for few more weeks for time being.. :D :D

MY present Pany is also CX version .. LOL
Try Reliance Digital if they have a store in your location - they gave me good deal when I bought 65C8.

Go for 65 atleast if you need immersive experience. 4K TVs can be watched from close distance, no problem with that.

Have you also considered Mi Q1 75"? It is also a good option in your budget if that fits on your wall.

BIGGER THE BETTER :)
for this itself i am going to have hard time convincing my family to buy this big :D :D

LOL...

Getting the price around 1.85L...

Also stocks are fast running dry. anyone trying to get CX should try to get one instead of waiting for deepavali... imo.
Please confirm twice about this being a new tv. there is a good chance of getting a demo unit at this point in time.1.85L is not that great a price for a last year tv.On C1 you may also get 3 years warranty around diwali.that will be a better buy IMO

Please confirm twice about this being a new tv. there is a good chance of getting a demo unit at this point in time.1.85L is not that great a price for a last year tv.On C1 you may also get 3 years warranty around diwali.that will be a better buy IMO
As for LG shop rep , he said its a fresh tv.. but while i was talking there was little commotion on phone with some other customer about not being fresh piece .. or something or faulty one.. dont know.

But c1 65 will cost even more at deepavali right ?

As for LG shop rep , he said its a fresh tv.. but while i was talking there was little commotion on phone with some other customer about not being fresh piece .. or something or faulty one.. dont know.

C1 65" will cost about 25% cheaper going by history. Here in our forum there would be a group buy initiative as well which may get a wholesale discount. Last year for instance 2.5 lakhs quoted LG CX went down to 1.98 lakhs on group buy discounts after cashbacks and other offers. This was initiated by my Chennai forum mate Paul Joseph who got 55" also down to 1.21 lakhs when it was selling at 1.46 elsewhere.

C1 65 will be around 1.6-1.8L around Diwali.It depends on your location and bargaining skills. follow the OLED price thread.It's really helpful in festive time

then i will wait for deepavali , if CX deal doesnt go as expected.

thanks @Donivlapog .. Please keep in loop if there is similar plans for C1 .. Thanks in advance.
Well, one user will have to initiate the thread and align all the potential buyers create a spreadsheet to collect all interested parties, have to call various dealers and follow up accordingly. Volume clearance sale is the bait here to get the salesmen interested. Unfortunately, I have the CX 65" and so I am not in a position to take initiative. You pls start a thread and coordinate with others who are also interested.

today my mom asked me to get the TV ASAP because of relatives arrival. I have to move my current pany to guest room and place the new one in my room.

With current C1 price , i cant get ... :(

dont know what to do. Again going for emi ? I dont know ...

today my mom asked me to get the TV ASAP because of relatives arrival. I have to move my current pany to guest room and place the new one in my room.

With current C1 price , i cant get ... :(

dont know what to do. Again going for emi ? I dont know ...
You can get a BX. The 65" goes for 1.5 lakhs and is IMO the best value for money high-end TV right now if you want a 55"/65" TV.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back