Need Advice on a 50 inch 3D LED TV

agasta0

Hey guys
This is my first post on this forum.
I am looking for a 50 inch 3D LED tv from any major brand like samsung/sony/panasonic/lg.
My budget is below 100,000 Rs.
I am interested in the Panasonic TH -L50ET60D and the LG 50INCHES LA6200.
PLEASE suggest me which one to go for.
THANKS

Hey guys
I am looking for a 50 inch 3D LED tv from any major brand like samsung/sony/panasonic/lg.
THANKS

you can get more info from the link in my signature about the Panasonic. check the second tab in the excel "details".
personally i would like to say to limit your purchase to panny or sammy only but to price : performance ratio :)

Yes,I'll be using my Tv for gaming puposes as well as watching sports and movies.
I have 15x15 room for the home theater so please advice me for the accurate size of TV for this area.

I have 15x15 room for the home theater so please advice me for the accurate size of TV for this area.
13.gif

Yes,I'll be using my Tv for gaming puposes as well as watching sports and movies.

Despite the room size, for a 50" TV it is recommended that you sit at about 8' from the TV for the best results.

I'm using an LG 55" tv and am very happy with the performance. I went for LG because of the Passive 3D. I just cannot sit through a whole movie wearing active glasses (can't do even 30 minutes). By the way I've left space behind my sofa so I'm about 10' from the TV.

Hey guys
THANKS

Hi Agasta0,

There are two TVs for sale from SatMumbai. One Sony and the other Toshiba.

These are premium TVs and he is looking to clear them. Why not take a look and see if you like them?

Vinod

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back