Need Feedback

Tinny

Hi Friends

need feedback on Roksan K3 Integrated amplifier. I have Dynaudio Excite x34 Towers.
Have tested few Integrated amps including CA/ Peachtree/ Music F / Marantz / Denon / Rotel etc....

I listed to old and new music

kindly advise and let me know.

thanks in advance

regards
Tinny

Last edited:
Hey Tinny! Welcome!

I just put together a new Stereo system for myself and this particular AMP was one of my top choices as I really wanted to get the Dynaudio Emit M20s. I however had to settle for another amp and speakers at 1/3rd the price and power on tap as this was too expensive and I just couldn't justify the cost in these times. I have heard the K3 and this is quite a beautiful sounding amp - actually this is the reason I got convinced that integrated AMPs with BT can sound quite good if done well and ended up with an AL6000a. The sound is pretty natural and they will certainly complement your speakers lower frequencies too. Please let me clarify, I haven't heard the K3 with your speakers so I can't really comment on the harmony of this match. K3 however is quite a capable amp and sonically quite an achiever and Dynaudio is known to make speakers which are second to none either. Should work fine.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back