NEED HELP DENON AVR X- 540BT 5.2 Channel AV Receiver

sivanp

hi i wish to buy denon avr x540 bt from amazon at 28700.I have an old bose acoustimass 7 speakers (red three double cube speakers and sub).I dont have much knowledge with the av receiver .I may sell these speakers and opt for new ones.

hello,

Denon AVR-X540BT is best in the basic range if you are looking for a 5.2 system setup.
Not sure it will work with Denon AVR as Bose routes it's speakers through subwoofer.
I have a setup of Denon AVR-X520BT with Elac Cinema 10 5.1 Speaker Package.It's great for movies and ok for music.
Wouldn't prefer to buy it online due to warranty issues.You can look for SI's in your area to get the same deal.

hi i wish to buy denon avr x540 bt from amazon at 28700.I have an old bose acoustimass 7 speakers (red three double cube speakers and sub).I dont have much knowledge with the av receiver .I may sell these speakers and opt for new ones.

Hi

The Bose AM7 are passive speakers and hence all 3 wires...Left Center and Right will go to the AVR inputs....Left Center and Right....

You have an option to purchase Powered subwoofer and use additionally....

During set up phase, you will need to mention the connected speakers...which is Left Center and Right....subwoofer will be a NO as you have connected a passive one to the AVR via left and right connections from the Bose module...

My advise...use it and see how it sounds....i would suggest a Marantz which pairs well with Bose.....

If you have the budget for Marantz...look at 1506 or 1508...

If after all connections you are not happy...then sell the bose speakers and look at Morel Primo or Boston Acoustic soundware XS 5.1 or other such compact speakers.....all depends on your budget..

hello,

Denon AVR-X540BT is best in the basic range if you are looking for a 5.2 system setup.
Not sure it will work with Denon AVR as Bose routes it's speakers through subwoofer.
I have a setup of Denon AVR-X520BT with Elac Cinema 10 5.1 Speaker Package.It's great for movies and ok for music.
Wouldn't prefer to buy it online due to warranty issues.You can look for SI's in your area to get the same deal.

don't they give one year warranty as they claim in amazon?so is it unsafe to buy online?

It depends on who is selling on Amazon...Dealers provide their warranty and not actual manufacturer warranty....you need to be careful of that...

there are many online dealers within India....Hifimart, HTstore, proaudiohome sayhifi.com

compare and see who gives the best price..

Thanks
It depends on who is selling on Amazon...Dealers provide their warranty and not actual manufacturer warranty....you need to be careful of that...

there are many online dealers within India....Hifimart, HTstore, proaudiohome sayhifi.com

compare and see who gives the best price..

Thanks I saw that ad too in Amazon.Was trying for something under 30000.is it safe to buy through hifivision used items

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back