Need help on Surround Speaker Positioning - Wall Mount

titlingkm

Hi friends,
Upgrading from 3.0 to 5.0 by adding new q acoustics 3020i as surrounds and i am new to ht.

1.)Kindly need suggestions on purchase of wall bracket/ wall mount for my qa 3020i. How about qa's wall bracket, if good alternatives available, kindly share.

2.) Also kindly guide me on positioning the surrounds on appropriate place. My room size is 16*16. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Magesh Babu K

Attachments

• IMG20201222072031-min.jpg
    IMG20201222072031-min.jpg
    891.6 KB · Views: 36
Hi friends,
Upgrading from 3.0 to 5.0 by adding new q acoustics 3020i as surrounds and i am new to ht.

1.)Kindly need suggestions on purchase of wall bracket/ wall mount for my qa 3020i. How about qa's wall bracket, if good alternatives available, kindly share.

2.) Also kindly guide me on positioning the surrounds on appropriate place. My room size is 16*16. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Magesh Babu K
I am currently using these, very sturdy:

I have extra which I want to let go. Sealed NEW. Pm me, if interested.

I have also recently gotten the whole qa 3000i setup. Just use the qa wall mount for the rear surrounds. They are not expensive at all and should be 100% compatible. I mean for 2-3k it's not worth it to look for third party brands with questionable compatibility.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back