Need Help | Part search for Plasma TV ps42q7hdx/xeu

khaitans

Hi,

I am based in New Delhi, India but I have a TV which was imported from UK.

I have a 42_quot Samsung Plasma TV which is not working. When I reached the samsung service station they said that the motherboard is burned and it cannot be repaired also that part is not available in India. I am sending you the details, if possible can you get this part?

Samsung Plasma TV 42 inch
Model Number: ps42q7hdx/xeu
Version: BG08
Part No: BN94 - 00942B 00297

Required Part: Main Motherboard

Please let me know what price that will cost me and from can I buy it?

Thanks
Amit

catch some friend in samsung better high authority person...
explain ur problem tell him that will try replacing motherboard of different serials hopefully one will fit and u will be very thankful for it u will take all risk and will not blame him if it fails...
any serial of 42 plasma will fit as serials are changed only name sake just according to country... most of 42" plasma motherboard will fit in.. u may loose some features like tv tuner, extra features of smart tv... but can use hdmi ( universal) for all regions.. so get a good dth and enjoy ur tv..
i did for lg once.. updated motherboard to get extra hdmi and blue tooth..

drkavint

well dont have that kind of contact :( I am on my own and cant spend a lot of money on experiments. If you are sure of any model motherboard which will fit mine. Please let me know.

Thanks
Amit

Well, nothing more I can suggest.
Did you try Delhi electronics market? Perhaps someone can source parts for you there.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back