need help??

manu4panjab

hey bros. my bro cuming to india next month 9th march from melbourne and he bought lamp for my epson 3500 projector my question is he cuming first in delhi n from delhi to amritsar by air too

so will he charge with customs two times or is there a way for no customs ,should he put the lamp in his backpack or what??

he bought it there at 392aus. dollars

pls pls help .....:sad:

Ask him to tell the customs its a torchlight :) . Dont worry no customs will be charged for bulbs and battery ... And even if you have to pay customs you will pay only one time ...... Its valid all over india ... :)

its a small bulb .. ask him to tell its a lamp ot torch of some kind.. and its will be all good.. and probably just leave it in the luggage. not in back pack.. as that does get checked.. luggage does not get checked every time thoroughly.. for every one...

Customs and immigration is only once when you land in the country from outside. This is like a border. Once he crosses immigration at Delhi Airport, your brother is inside India and there will be no more checks. The flight from Melbourne for Delhi is called a international flight as it crossed boundaries. The flight from Delhi to Amritsar is called a local flight as it is within India. There will only be security checks.

For something as small as a bulb, I am sure you brother does not have to bother. He will not be asked any questions.

Cheers

its a small bulb .. ask him to tell its a lamp ot torch of some kind.. and its will be all good.. and probably just leave it in the luggage. not in back pack.. as that does get checked.. luggage does not get checked every time thoroughly.. for every one...

ok i'll tell him to put it in luggage :)

Customs and immigration is only once when you land in the country from outside. This is like a border. Once he crosses immigration at Delhi Airport, your brother is inside India and there will be no more checks. The flight from Melbourne for Delhi is called a international flight as it crossed boundaries. The flight from Delhi to Amritsar is called a local flight as it is within India. There will only be security checks.

For something as small as a bulb, I am sure you brother does not have to bother. He will not be asked any questions.

Cheers

lets c sir ,one more question if he somehow charge with custom how much % ??

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back