Need Suggestion about a budget HTIB

pritam2601

Dear all respected stuffs and members and my brothers,

I want to buy a budget HTIB.I am from west bengal.In my location in Reliance Digital i found 3 product in my budget,that is Yamaha Yht 2910, Onkyo HT S3500 and Pioneer RS33.My question is which product have better audio quality among them ? My purpose is to connect HTIB to my PC gpu which is R9 270X through HDMI and play DTS-HDMA audio track for BD movies and Music.i want also good Bass.I am planning for RS33.please give suggestion.
Can anyone please confirm me that if RS33 will decode DTS-HD Master audio or not ?In pioneer website it only says that it have DTS-HD only.So please confirm if anyone checked it or not ? Also please confirm me can i connect RS33 to my PC ? I have no LED TV or Bluray player.Just have a FULL HD LED monitor hooked with my GPU through DVI.So the HDMI is free.I want to connect RS33 with HDMI port of my R9 270X GPU.Please give me suggestion please.Thank you very much guys.

Regards,
Pritam

Best advise would be to build your own from resale components or take new 5.1 speaker set like Monoprice 8247 and get used AVR. This will beat HTiB any day.

Dear all respected stuffs and members and my brothers,

I want to buy a budget HTIB.I am from west bengal.In my location in Reliance Digital i found 3 product in my budget,that is Yamaha Yht 2910, Onkyo HT S3500 and Pioneer RS33.My question is which product have better audio quality among them ? My purpose is to connect HTIB to my PC gpu which is R9 270X through HDMI and play DTS-HDMA audio track for BD movies and Music.i want also good Bass.I am planning for RS33.please give suggestion.
Can anyone please confirm me that if RS33 will decode DTS-HD Master audio or not ?In pioneer website it only says that it have DTS-HD only.So please confirm if anyone checked it or not ? Also please confirm me can i connect RS33 to my PC ? I have no LED TV or Bluray player.Just have a FULL HD LED monitor hooked with my GPU through DVI.So the HDMI is free.I want to connect RS33 with HDMI port of my R9 270X GPU.Please give me suggestion please.Thank you very much guys.

Regards,
Pritam

I think considering service availability both yamaha and onkyo options will be better and out of them I will prefer Yamaha. However if your budget is in 40 to 50K range you can get a better option buying separates like these http://www.hifivision.com/home-theater/35407-denon-1513-wharfedale-ms-100-speaker.html which would be better

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back