Need suggestion for HT setup

Hi, I own a Marantz NR 1509 with QAcoustics Center speaker and fronts, Looking to get a set of rear surround speakers to mount on side walls.

My maximum budget is 20K and would like the speakers with lesser depth since this is for my living room and it would block the room if speakers are huge. Can somebody help please?

You may consider Q Acoustics 3010i , it will match your front, center also in your budget. Mount cost will be extra

You may also consider Sonodyne IWO 502 or Sonus 3440
Wharfedale WH-DFS Surround is another option

Thanks all for your replies, Was thinking Wharfedale vs Polk Owm3; Can somebody suggest one of these two?
Kindly note that Polk owm3 is a monopole speaker where as wharfedale is a bipole speaker. For surround a dipole or bipole speaker should be better as it doesn't allow localization of sounds coming from surround speakers.

Thanks all for your replies, Was thinking Wharfedale vs Polk Owm3; Can somebody suggest one of these two?

Have a look at Sonodyne Bipole speakers and Polk FXI A4(slightly higher than your budget). Both are quiet good for surround duties.

Have a look at Sonodyne Bipole speakers and Polk FXI A4(slightly higher than your budget). Both are quiet good for surround duties.
Can vouch for Polk FXi A4, biPole creates much better enveloping sound if you like the experience that way. Capable speakers at reasonable price.

I have in 1509. I will recommend Sony SS CS5s if you can get them. Keep in mind that this receiver is weak. So I will recommend a dedicated amp for the main channels.

Thanks for the valuable advice. I have a limitation with respect to how big the speaker can be since I will be installing on side walls of my living room. Will have to stick to wharfedale wh-dfs kind of size, still trying to figure out quality speakers around same dimensions.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back