Need Suggestion for Professional HT Designer in Delhi NCR

Well if you have the courage to write all that, then you must have the ability to reply point by point and not use the evasive route.

Well it is all in writing by you that your are judging and related while you are saying it is not so, this is very interesting.

Indeed i am not surprised that you still believe in what you wrote about me, after all to live by fiction, is name of the game for you.

If you are right then i do not know why you wish to apologize to forum members, in-fact some of them have pointed out to you where you have gone wrong.

It is interesting that you pass loads of fiction on me while you apologize to forum members. Indeed there will be uneasiness, when you start imagining things.

I am surprised when you say hardly any body cares on forums, keeping in mind that you can see the amount of care is there in many aspects on this forum.

V.

Cheezz I dont have the courage left to read and reply to all that, few thing I do wanna say, I was not judging you as a person that is for sure, I know it. You don't believe it so be it.

Lastly My Apologies was NOT coz I believe I was on a fictional ride, I STILL believe what I said for you......Apologies were coz, I felt my actions instigated certain bit of uneasiness among other forum members as well, and feeling the effort others were putting to patch things up, I felt I should apologize (as I said not much have I seen people doing this on public forums........hardly anybody cares).

thres only been a lot of talk in this thread

come on SAM its time for some ACTION on your HT/AV/GAMING /XYZ room--plan up man!!! get going

Last edited:
thres only been a lot of talk in this thread

come on SAM its time for some ACTION on your HT/AV/GAMING /XYZ room--plan up man!!! get going

What do you suggest............. should'nt reply on Vinay post above. I have every reply for that.

Well when you were on fiction trip you have not taken subhash's suggestion, then why would you take his suggestion to reply me or no, because it is your obligation to reply me keeping in mind that you can not write things and then not reply when your are countered.

V.

What do you suggest............. should'nt reply on Vinay post above. I have every reply for that.

Vinay, Sam - a humble request to both of you. Let this topic die. Vinay, you have been a major contributor to this forum, and I see Sam being capable of helping us all. In English, we have something called semantics which are vastly misunderstood by people. Every person judges another by his own set of rules, and that is where all conflicts start. Vinay, you have your own set of rules as far watching, collecting, and the level of passion you have for movies.

Unfortunately, Sam looked at it from his point of view and found some incongruancies in what your wrote. I suppose he was trying to make sense of what he thought were inconsistencies. As far as you are concerned, his reasoning were incorrect. Let us leave it at that. After all we are all our masters, and we can do what we want with our own lives. What I like about this forum is that you can say what you like without offending anybody as long as you don't address someone directly.

For a long time, I have been a passionate reader of comic books. One of my all time favourite is a series called Modesty Blaise. Believe me, I search the world to get copies. Recently a British publisher has started reprinting the series, and I buy each comic for nearly a 1000 Rs. When my wife and friends saw this habit of mine, they were ready to send me to a lunatic asylum. Till today they have never understood my passion for Modesty Blaise. I live with the characters, I know their body language, and I know how they will react to each situation. Many of friends make fun of me saying, 'you read a comic book at this age?'. In my mind my answer is always, 'little do you people know what you are missing'. There were days when I used to feel guilty when I see a new copy. Then I measured the fun I get of reading it, and all my doubts go away. Once I also got a huge dressing down from my wife when I cam home one day with 6 new books for a total of nearly 7000. But, later when I read those books, the satisfaction I had was immeasurable. For many people, this passion of mine is incongruent with my age. But I ask this, 'does it make a difference?'

This forum has become a home to many of us. Let us keep our interactions pleasant by agreeing to disagree, if needed.

Cheers

Well when you were on fiction trip you have not taken subhash's suggestion, then why would you take his suggestion to reply me or no, because it is your obligation to reply me keeping in mind that you can not write things and then not reply when your are countered.

V.

I will take venkat's suggestion, ignore the post and kill the topic.... :) :cheers: from my end.....

For a long time, I have been a passionate reader of comic books. One of my all time favourite is a series called Modesty Blaise. Believe me, I search the world to get copies. Recently a British publisher has started reprinting the series, and I buy each comic for nearly a 1000 Rs. When my wife and friends saw this habit of mine, they were ready to send me to a lunatic asylum. Till today they have never understood my passion for Modesty Blaise. I live with the characters, I know their body language, and I know how they will react to each situation. Many of friends make fun of me saying, 'you read a comic book at this age?'. In my mind my answer is always, 'little do you people know what you are missing'. There were days when I used to feel guilty when I see a new copy. Then I measured the fun I get of reading it, and all my doubts go away. Once I also got a huge dressing down from my wife when I cam home one day with 6 new books for a total of nearly 7000. But, later when I read those books, the satisfaction I had was immeasurable. For many people, this passion of mine is incongruent with my age. But I ask this, 'does it make a difference?'
Cheers

Interesting thought here, and very much in accordance with how I see my life, the same has been with my passion for Holly. movies and digi gizmos and my computer The excitement level I display while owning any digi gizmo is so much so that people call me a pure kid when it comes to that, and I dont find it repulsive, as you said "does it make any difference."

Last edited:
Fiction

Hello Venkat,

Thank you so much for the detailed writing.

I agree to most of it what you write, but the problem here is that if one starts writing on fiction and related basis to an no end, then i need to give replies. If he keeps quite my job is done and i know what to conclude out of it and therefter ignore him completely.

V.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back