Need suggestion on AVR

Thats my point i m trying to put across in vein. For below 6ohms speakers it will run out of juice.
Cheers.

Yes, but that's not the only factor. Room size and general volumes being played also matter. I have used inefficient elac b6 and quite efficient Polk tsi200 with this receiver in the same room.

Wattage will never be enough, always more the better, question is how much is actually needed in each specific case.

MaSh

Yes, but that's not the only factor. Room size and general volumes being played also matter. I have used inefficient elac b6 and quite efficient Polk tsi200 with this receiver in the same room.

Wattage will never be enough, always more the better, question is how much is actually needed in each specific case.

MaSh
doesn't that say the room will be medium to large if there will be FS speakers? no one will put floor standing speakers like the Dali 7 in a small room i m sure :) Anyways i gave my 2 cents i m out of here..

Go for the soundbar option, though there are plenty good options besides the yamaha, or are you considering the 5600 only due to the atmos?
As of now I'm getting inclined towards a sound bar only. Yamaha 5600 because of its ATMOS capability. If you can suggest any other brand wirh ATMOS ? I don't mind a pre owned one if in excellent condition.

As of now I'm getting inclined towards a sound bar only. Yamaha 5600 because of its ATMOS capability. If you can suggest any other brand wirh ATMOS ? I don't mind a pre owned one if in excellent condition.
I would advise you to experience the 5600 post which take the call. To be very honest, the whole atmos thing on these soundbars is very questionable and then there is the content issue. It all looks good on paper but ultimately I feel it is just fooling ones self. My humble opinion!

doesn't that say the room will be medium to large if there will be FS speakers? no one will put floor standing speakers like the Dali 7 in a small room i m sure :) Anyways i gave my 2 cents i m out of here..

Well I am sure there are crazy users all around. NR is quite a capable receiver though and as mentioned can run FS to decent volumes, as long as the speakers are not too demanding, which again goes with any other receiver/amp, which in turn makes matching Speaker and Amp even more important.

Anyways i gave my 2 cents i m out of here..
What does that even mean?

So any other sound bar which you can suggest? I would prefer using it with a sub.
Have you auditioned any? I understand looks are important, so how about look at an offering from Bose?

MaSh

Well I am sure there are crazy users all around. NR is quite a capable receiver though and as mentioned can run FS to decent volumes, as long as the speakers are not too demanding, which again goes with any other receiver/amp, which in turn makes matching Speaker and Amp even more important.

What does that even mean?

Have you auditioned any? I understand looks are important, so how about look at an offering from Bose?

MaSh
No I haven't. That Yamaha 5600 model is not available for demo anywhere in Mumbai. . Anyone who knows where this is available for a demo please suggest.
I haven't done a serious look at Bose since no one in the forum suggests Bose.

No I haven't. That Yamaha 5600 model is not available for demo anywhere in Mumbai. . Anyone who knows where this is available for a demo please suggest.
I haven't done a serious look at Bose since no one in the forum suggests Bose.

Yes Bose is not considered value for money considering the money they charge. However, they look fantastic and gave great usability. Hence suggesting it to you. Visit a Bose store in any mall close-by and try auditioning.

MaSh

Yes Bose is not considered value for money considering the money they charge. However, they look fantastic and gave great usability. Hence suggesting it to you. Visit a Bose store in any mall close-by and try auditioning.

MaSh
Sure MaSh. Any particular model in Bose?Thanks.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back