Need suggestions for a 7.1 solution to be paired with Yamaha RX-V 863

rockstar1630

Have zeroed in on the sub: it would be the mighty Definitive Technology Supercube Trinity.

Need to build rest of the 7 channels around it.

So far I have auditioned Dali Ikon 6 mkII and have kind of liked the sweet sound signature (It was paired with a denon and a dali sub). Couldn't go in for an extensive audition because of time constraints.

Need suggestions about what other options I should audition.

I am primarily a SQ oriented person who does like controlled earthquaked while watching Blu Rays..I like the sound to be holographic with a great detail and transparency.

Usage would be a mix of Blu rays, multi channel audio and stereo reproduction.

I am based in Delhi-NCR.

Do listen to the PSB series. I think they sound super for a home theatre...Contact Ashish at Lakozy, Delhi @ 9910041260....I think he also has a Yamaha 7.1 in demo which should help you in judging the speakers accordingly....
You should definitely take a demo if in NCR

Hi Rockstar1630,
You can contact our Partner in Meerut i.e Shitij Khattar @ 09560322000 to help you out with your auditioning of PSB speakers or you can visit our Demo Room in New Delhi for the same. You can look at the Image series from PSB which would compliment very well with Yamaha 863. To know more about PSB speakers please follow this link: PSB Speakers - Image Series

Ashish

Last edited:
Hi Rockstar1630,
You can contact our Partner in Meerut i.e Shitij Khattar @ 09560322000 to help you out with your auditioning of PSB speakers or you can visit our Demo Room in New Delhi for the same. You can look at the Image series from PSB which would compliment very well with Yamaha 863. To know more about PSB speakers please follow this link: PSB Speakers - Image Series

Ashish

can you pm the price range for a 7 channel set up? I would surely visit your showroom.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back