Need Suggestions on Smart TV under 35k

andy78

Recently our Samsung TV went bad and hence we are planning to buy a new TV for budget around 35k.
We narrowed down on this model.
https://www.flipkart.com/vu-102cm-40-full-hd-smart-led-tv/p/itmehpk8df9aptvw

Main things that we would consider is
1. Wifi Connectivity
2. Connectivity with current Onkyo 3500 Htib
3. Connectivity to External HDD to play movies.
4. Good ASS

Kindly advise if we can opt for this or any other models.

Hi

Simple thing is to check for complaints about certain TV models, check in google.

Another brand Noble has come up engineered by Technicians from US or something...available on Amazon, seems to be very very cheap...not many reviews available.....still building its feet in the market I guess...

LG, VU, Panasonic are strong brands...ofcourse certain models......from what I seen and heard, it is TVs which are larger than 40 inch develop issues and getting parts is a challenge...

Any other views friends,

VU seems to be better choice here..Please get the extended warranty...

There seems to be Dolby decoder on VU, but no mention of DTS.. So just incase you happen to play Blu Ray Rips, you may not get sound..

Please check this feature in VU TV's owners thread and take a shot.

Just going for the 'smart option' will increase the price by 5 to 10 K. For example if a 32inch smart tv will cost 35k, you can get the same barnd tv's 42inch non-smart tv for 35K. You can always add smart option to the TV by adding a chromcast, android stick or rpi. Moreover, experienced technicians will advice you not to go for smart options as the number of additional features increase, the chance of getting complaints can also increase.

Thanks efernand1 ,elangoas,mithunboloor,nipunkx .

Can anyone suggest me how many ports should I look for HDMI?
I earlier had 3 HDMI Ports on my Samsung and 3 USB Ports.
We have an Onkyo 3500, Airtel DTH and most probably may get a Blu Ray player sometime later.
So how many HDMI ports will suffice?

Thanks efernand1 ,elangoas,mithunboloor,nipunkx .

Can anyone suggest me how many ports should I look for HDMI?
I earlier had 3 HDMI Ports on my Samsung and 3 USB Ports.
We have an Onkyo 3500, Airtel DTH and most probably may get a Blu Ray player sometime later.
So how many HDMI ports will suffice?

I would suggest minimum 3 HDMI ports and make sure at least one HDMI port has ARC compatibility.

Bro,actually i am having micromax UHD 4K 42"TV.since one year i am using this.No issues.In shopclues u can get it cheaper.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back