Need urgent help

jadoo3

decided to buy a playon hd mini & transfered amount to aqtronics bank account on yesterday morning.i called them today but told that will check & inform it.after that no reply from their side(no reply for mails i send or calls).tried to contact on evening,no one picked the phone.so playon buyers & users,pls mention the delivery method of aqtronics.should they inform when they dispatching the product to the owners?

Be cool buddy , they cant betray u , if it goes to worse u can go to court , they will surely ship the item to u...,

wait for a day or two.. see if they respond via email or call.. else u have the bank transaction. thats a legal documents.. ..

wait for their response..

else every company has a day to learn how to treat customers. depends on them how they want to learn it.

decided to buy a playon hd mini & transfered amount to aqtronics bank account on yesterday morning.i called them today but told that will check & inform it.after that no reply from their side(no reply for mails i send or calls).tried to contact on evening,no one picked the phone.so playon buyers & users,pls mention the delivery method of aqtronics.should they inform when they dispatching the product to the owners?

A lot of folks in this forum seem to have dealt with them - so I there is ahigh chance that they are no fly-by-night operator. However, as with most companies nowadays, they seem to have no concept of customer followup/communication,mainly because there are no repercussions.

As opposed to in western countries, there is no concept of assured returns with full refund in india - once you buy it you are stuck with it. That is why pre-sales and mktg is a huge thing and post-sales support is negligible.

In this particular case, you liked the product so much that you were willing to send money with an e-transaction without the product in hand - so they are going the traditional Indian route - making you wait without communication.

i called today morning. asked them about my order status. told that they will confirm the payment recieved soon.pls note that i made the payment on 29th morning & at that particular moment itself informed to them via voice call.now it's the third day,they yet not confirmed it.interesting thing is no reply for mails i send.

hold on your horses for a day or two more.. its takes sometimes 2 business days to transfer.. if nothing till monday .. call and check.. if no response..

then we need to fire..

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back