Need urgent help

jadoo3

decided to buy a playon hd mini & transfered amount to aqtronics bank account on yesterday morning.i called them today but told that will check & inform it.after that no reply from their side(no reply for mails i send or calls).tried to contact on evening,no one picked the phone.so playon buyers & users,pls mention the delivery method of aqtronics.should they inform when they dispatching the product to the owners?

Be cool buddy , they cant betray u , if it goes to worse u can go to court , they will surely ship the item to u...,

wait for a day or two.. see if they respond via email or call.. else u have the bank transaction. thats a legal documents.. ..

wait for their response..

else every company has a day to learn how to treat customers. depends on them how they want to learn it.

decided to buy a playon hd mini & transfered amount to aqtronics bank account on yesterday morning.i called them today but told that will check & inform it.after that no reply from their side(no reply for mails i send or calls).tried to contact on evening,no one picked the phone.so playon buyers & users,pls mention the delivery method of aqtronics.should they inform when they dispatching the product to the owners?

A lot of folks in this forum seem to have dealt with them - so I there is ahigh chance that they are no fly-by-night operator. However, as with most companies nowadays, they seem to have no concept of customer followup/communication,mainly because there are no repercussions.

As opposed to in western countries, there is no concept of assured returns with full refund in india - once you buy it you are stuck with it. That is why pre-sales and mktg is a huge thing and post-sales support is negligible.

In this particular case, you liked the product so much that you were willing to send money with an e-transaction without the product in hand - so they are going the traditional Indian route - making you wait without communication.

i called today morning. asked them about my order status. told that they will confirm the payment recieved soon.pls note that i made the payment on 29th morning & at that particular moment itself informed to them via voice call.now it's the third day,they yet not confirmed it.interesting thing is no reply for mails i send.

hold on your horses for a day or two more.. its takes sometimes 2 business days to transfer.. if nothing till monday .. call and check.. if no response..

then we need to fire..

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back