NEED YOUR HELP IN DECIDING BETWEEN PHILIPS 6600 AND TCL QLED C715

rajkiran

Hi Guys actually i am bit confused in purchasing philips 6600 or tcl qled c715 and my budget is 55k both uses micro dimming technology but philips has 6400 zones while tcl has 1296 zones so does it make difference between these two and coming to processor both supports 4k upscaling but which processor is good for enhancement of picture quality and good upscaling please help me. thanks :)

Hi Guys actually i am bit confused in purchasing philips 6600 or tcl qled c715 and my budget is 55k both uses micro dimming technology but philips has 6400 zones while tcl has 1296 zones so does it make difference between these two and coming to processor both supports 4k upscaling but which processor is good for enhancement of picture quality and good upscaling please help me. thanks :)
Philips is LED TV and TCL is QLED TV , In this comparsion TCL is good. It's recommended to test normal HD content in both the TVs to determine which is doing better upscaling.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back