New forum moderator required

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeepmohan

This forum is not run well and needs a new Moderator and I believe I am not alone on this. I don't see any real moderation taking place and its more of a "I have power, so screw you approach" which I don't think is correct.

Please cast your votes.

I vote for Bluu+.

Why not you take up the job and propose yourself. Who feels moderation is not good is more suitable for the assignment. I propose Sandeep :p

I propose sri ... :D :D

BTW that "I have the power, so screw you approach" is common every where, these days .......So......... "if you cant beat it joint it" ..... :D

Why not you take up the job and propose yourself. Who feels moderation is not good is more suitable for the assignment. I propose Sandeep :p

I second Srini's proposal. Personally, though, I don't find anything amiss with moderation of this Forum.

Regds

I propose sri ... :D :D

BTW that "I have the power, so screw you approach" is common every where, these days .......So......... "if you cant beat it joint it" ..... :D

Thanks Sam in having confident on me.. Could you please explain or ask Sandeep to explain "how to have Power" & How to screw the approaching one":eek:hyeah: But basically i know all the Men have this power, am I missing anything apart from this :D

Thanks Sam in having confident on me.. Could you please explain or ask Sandeep to explain "how to have Power" & How to screw the approaching one":eek:hyeah: But basically i know all the Men have this power, am I missing anything apart from this :D

Before concluding something, i mentioned only below.

8735757-human-hand-tightening-bolt-to-pipe-with-spanner.jpg

hahah, Vivek, you literally 'screwed' srini :D

This is the precise reason we need more moderators. This thread is a genuine concern for a member and instead of contributing anything worthwhile, you guys are posting irrelevant stuff. If you are not interested in the topic, please refrain from posting unnecessarily.

Im not up for the job and hence don't want to be a Moderator. I would have voted for myself otherwise.

The "I have the power, so screw you approach" is not common. If it is; its wrong and that does not mean we just put up with it when there is scope for improvement. Its common on the Forum's that don't do proper moderation; eg : hifivision. If you guys feel we don't need a better moderator, so be it. I needed to express my views. Mr. Wharfedale does not cut it for me.

Coming to Sandeep's post, yeah we do need additional mods who can keep things going smoothly, but the person(s) in question would have to be quite active on the forum in order to monitor the forum on a more regular basis, which means he(she) would have to be doing this mod biz almost as a job! Then there is always the brickbats/bad blood one will get in doing this thankless job. Not very appealing, isn't it?

Denom/ Sandeep,

My preference is somebody who is telling the moderation is bad will be suitable for this assignment, since the way of thinking the forum is going good or bad to their view shall be corrected. Moderator job should be an ruthless job, otherwise there will be an another one thread will be created like this by somebody.:p

I would like to do it. I'm online on HFV most of my waking hours. HFV will become a better forum if there are more people taking care of it. Look how nicely TBHP is run and they are a Big Board.

yeah we do need additional mods who can keep things going smoothly, but the person(s) in question would have to be quite active on the forum in order to monitor the forum on a more regular basis

This is exactly what I want for this forum. I can't provide it as I am not good enough for it but I am sure there are many member's on hifivision who can. A contributed effort will work wonders. We have such an awesome thing going on here. My suggestion is only to help improve matters.

For a start, get rid of sms lingo. What's wrong in using plain English?

I would like to do it. I'm online on HFV most of my waking hours. HFV will become a better forum if there are more people taking care of it. Look how nicely TBHP is run and they are a Big Board.

Bluu, Appreciate on coming forward... I propose Bluu:clapping:

Look how nicely TBHP is run and they are a Big Board.

Wow.. Don't get me started.. They can as well say they are a "read only" forum.. Have been trying to get a membership since ages and what do they validate?? Their policy is, "Write stories in the 'why do you want to join' section which we will not read but eventually send you a bulk message saying your english sucks"..

I hope arrogance is the starting point there!!

Denom/ Sandeep,My preference is somebody who is telling the moderation is bad will be suitable for this assignment, since the way of thinking the forum is going good or bad to their view shall be corrected.

No. Not this way. It's not MY thinking or what I want. A lot of members feel there is scope for improvement. The reason for not bringing this up, is for being banned. I know I will.

Thanks Srini. I had written to HFV super mod about this but did not receive a reply. With a few small tweaks, HFV can be as good as any other board.

I would like to do it. I'm online on HFV most of my waking hours. HFV will become a better forum if there are more people taking care of it.

Good. :clapping:

But be rest assured, it is a thankless and non-rewarding job. It can reward you in a bad way for all the wrong reasons though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back