• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

New Home Theater Suggestion

HiFiMART.com

avtar2008

Done a temperory setup with new Taga 806F and 806C, while waiting for delivery of denon 3600h.

Initial impression: Although these are my first HiFi speakers, so, i don't have experience to compare it with other speakers, but I am pretty happy with sound. In my opinion, they are worth each penny.

Attachments

swagat_rath

Done a temperory setup with new Taga 806F and 806C, while waiting for delivery of denon 3600h.

Initial impression: Although these are my first HiFi speakers, so, i don't have experience to compare it with other speakers, but I am pretty happy with sound. In my opinion, they are worth each penny.
Nice, but how did you check the sound without AVR or do you have a spare stereo amp/AVR?

dazzwilliams

taga 806 5.0 for 49k including transport.
48k for avr+ sub. I was just interested in sub, but since he was only selling combo, so, I took avr as well, although I am going to upgrade it soon.
That's a good price. Can you share contact no of the dealer? Looking to pick up a Sub

avtar2008

That's a good price. Can you share contact no of the dealer? Looking to pick up a Sub
I purchased sub+avr from someone in olx.it is around 3 years used but looks completely new.

I purchased speakers from av zone, delhi. if you need his contact details, then i can share that.

avtar2008

Someone in my locality is selling a pair of 2 years used Polk RTI a9 for 80k and I am okay with the product price, but I read that they are pretty hard to drive. So, can you please suggest will be the cheapest option to drive them with a 3600h pre-outs?

I searched amazon for some DIY stereo amplifier board which can output 250w on each channel and cost just 1.5k. Are these board any good?

Apart from that, someone is selling focal chorus 726 for 75k, but I am thinking of passing it since it will hard to get a good focal center in the budget.