New Home Theater Suggestion

Done a temperory setup with new Taga 806F and 806C, while waiting for delivery of denon 3600h.

Initial impression: Although these are my first HiFi speakers, so, i don't have experience to compare it with other speakers, but I am pretty happy with sound. In my opinion, they are worth each penny.

Attachments

• IMG-20200726-WA0096.jpg
    IMG-20200726-WA0096.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 75
Done a temperory setup with new Taga 806F and 806C, while waiting for delivery of denon 3600h.

Initial impression: Although these are my first HiFi speakers, so, i don't have experience to compare it with other speakers, but I am pretty happy with sound. In my opinion, they are worth each penny.

Nice, but how did you check the sound without AVR or do you have a spare stereo amp/AVR?

taga 806 5.0 for 49k including transport.
48k for avr+ sub. I was just interested in sub, but since he was only selling combo, so, I took avr as well, although I am going to upgrade it soon.
That's a good price. Can you share contact no of the dealer? Looking to pick up a Sub

That's a good price. Can you share contact no of the dealer? Looking to pick up a Sub
I purchased sub+avr from someone in olx.it is around 3 years used but looks completely new.

I purchased speakers from av zone, delhi. if you need his contact details, then i can share that.

Someone in my locality is selling a pair of 2 years used Polk RTI a9 for 80k and I am okay with the product price, but I read that they are pretty hard to drive. So, can you please suggest will be the cheapest option to drive them with a 3600h pre-outs?

I searched amazon for some DIY stereo amplifier board which can output 250w on each channel and cost just 1.5k. Are these board any good?

Apart from that, someone is selling focal chorus 726 for 75k, but I am thinking of passing it since it will hard to get a good focal center in the budget.

Done with purchase and installation of home theater. Here are specs:
1. Denon 3600h Avr
2. Taga Harmory 806 5.0 speaker
3. BIC America PL200 sub
4. Jamo s35, 4 speakers as atmos speakers

Need to mount center channel at correct position and run oddyssey. But installation guy have done manual settings and I feel it is good enough.

Hi,
I am looking for a 7.2 setup with either Denon x2600h or Yamaha RXV685 with Sonodyne Sonus 3155,3350,3540, &3260 (maybe instead of 3440 dipole speakers), and Roar 1210 subs (150W). My budget is ~1.6L. Plz comment and give some suggestions. Any other combination that you guys can suggest. I am a newbie in this.
Thanks and wishes
Sam

Need to mount center channel at correct position and run oddyssey. But installation guy have done manual settings and I feel it is good enough.
You should try out Audessy also and decide whether Audessy or manual is the right one. XT32 is one of the main differentiator of X3600.

Hi,
I am looking for a 7.2 setup with either Denon x2600h or Yamaha RXV685 with Sonodyne Sonus 3155,3350,3540, &3260 (maybe instead of 3440 dipole speakers), and Roar 1210 subs (150W). My budget is ~1.6L. Plz comment and give some suggestions. Any other combination that you guys can suggest. I am a newbie in this.
Thanks and wishes
Sam
I feel avr is good, but you can have a look marantz 5013, since it have preout for all channel, but it a gen old and mostly cost a little higher than 2600h and v685.

For, speakers, you can have a look an q acoustic 3090i, 3050i,concept series or dali/kef speakers.

For atmos speaker, i have audioned polk rc80i and they are good. Other on-wall height speaker can be polk owm series.

You should try out Audessy also and decide whether Audessy or manual is the right one. XT32 is one of the main differentiator of X3600.
I ran the oddyssey and speakers were calibrated pretty well but i required to make few changes for subbut i think everything is good now.

Watched Avengers Endgame again yesterday and I just loved it.

I feel avr is good, but you can have a look marantz 5013, since it have preout for all channel, but it a gen old and mostly cost a little higher than 2600h and v685.

For, speakers, you can have a look an q acoustic 3090i, 3050i,concept series or dali/kef speakers.

For atmos speaker, i have audioned polk rc80i and they are good. Other on-wall height speaker can be polk owm series.

Thank you for your help and suggestion.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back