new laptop..

manu4panjab

hey bros. its time to change my laptop right now i have sony vaio vgn c25g/l at that time i bought it for 75 thousand though these days laptops are very cheap now with more options
so
now i want more advance laptop with more hdd space with more ram, etc etc

so anyone please suggest sony,acer,dell,lenovo or anyother

and also should i buy laptop or cute small notebook laptop(i like it very much )
:)

Last edited:
build and customize one at Learn about Dell's notebooks, laptops, desktops, monitors, printers plus computer electronics & accessories.
you can control the size, parts, cost etc. to your liking

hey bros. its time to change my laptop right now i have sony vaio vgn c25g/l at that time i bought it for 75 thousand though these days laptops are very cheap now with more options
so
now i want more advance laptop with more hdd space with more ram, etc etc

so anyone please suggest sony,acer,dell,lenovo or anyother

and also should i buy laptop or cute small notebook laptop(i like it very much )

also should i buy laptop or cute small notebook laptop(i like it very much )
Its called netbook and its useless.

Laptops in general are not worth buying for the same money you can build a really high end system(PC) which would beat a laptop twice its price in terms of performance.

Unless you really dont have space for a computer or if you really need to take your files around, stick with a pc

Its called netbook and its useless.

Laptops in general are not worth buying for the same money you can build a really high end system(PC) which would beat a laptop twice its price in terms of performance.

Unless you really dont have space for a computer or if you really need to take your files around, stick with a pc

non gamers .. non hi extreme end editors ...
laptop will be be coolest thing.. hassle free , specially the feel of not running a machinery,silence,less power consumption .....

non gamers .. non hi extreme end editors ...
laptop will be be coolest thing.. hassle free , specially the feel of not running a machinery,silence,less power consumption .....

I dont think they are silent. The fan when starts makes enough noise. And people around me have faced issues of overheating laptops once they are a year or so old. Not that desktops dont have any problems but I would any day prefer a laptop if i have to use it sitting at one place. Ofcourse this is only my opinion

Not knowing the budget and applications, here are the most powerful laptops brands currently.

Alienware
Sager
Asus
Dell

There are models for gamers, number crunchers and Hd applications

If you are a gamer, don't look at anything other than Alienware. Even if you are not, look at Alienware:licklips:

The Dells are good too. The new offerings from MSI and ASUS also look great.

Not knowing the budget and applications, here are the most powerful laptops brands currently.

Alienware
Sager
Asus
Dell

There are models for gamers, number crunchers and Hd applications

marsilians

U forgot VOODO part of HP Now
Voodoo: Performance Made Personal

Manu

If want too much style - buy Apple but new interface , If want compatibility n style buy Sony

BUT IMHO IF YOU WANT DEADLY SUPPORT BUY HP _WITH 3 YEARS WARRANTE NO LESS ( You can BUY additional 2 years warranty , except battery EVERYTHING - incl Screen,Motherboard and Optical Drive is covered!)

Also want a laptop you can use in rain or dessert? Want to throw your lap like ball - then there is panasonic toughbook!!

Rugged Laptop Computers - Official Panasonic Toughbook Rugged Computers

Panasonic Toughbooks - Intro- Extra strong notebooks from Panasonic

Read this

Toughbook - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

" On the Five TV program The Gadget Show, the Toughbook was tested on numerous levels, while being compared to a Toshiba of a similar specification, kept in a secure laptop bag. These tests included the laptops being used as tennis rackets, dunked in a water tank and being blown up by "the equivalent to two sticks of dynamite" and "20 litres of fuel". After the latter experiment the Toshiba was destroyed, but the Toughbook continued to work.[1]

In another test, conducted by Forbes Magazine, the Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 was subjected to 'normal' tough tests, such as being kicked, thrown around, and even used as a dartboard. The laptop still managed to turn on with no issues. During a visit to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, the Toughbook was subjected to the teeth and claws of a tiger, and even being stepped on by an elephant, after which the laptop still had no issues booting up. Forbes then fired several .22 rounds at the laptop at close range, which still did not kill the laptop. However, after a couple of .45 rounds, the laptop finally gave up.[2]

The Panasonic Toughbook laptop saved a life when it took a bullet for a United States soldier in Iraq. The U.S. soldier whose life was saved by a Panasonic Toughbook had a habit of carrying the laptop around with him where ever he would go. The CF-M34 Toughbook is used by the U.S. soldiers, in this soldiers case, in the 82nd Airborne Division. This particular Panasonic notebook had traveled through the mountains of Turkey and into Iraq. [3]"

Of course many models are heavy and overpriced! I'll buy when I'll buy Hummer and can afford a caddy!!:licklips::licklips::eek:hyeah::clapping:

Last edited:
anything but dell. My office purchased some 8-10 dell laptops at various times, over the last couple of years. Every single one of them, the battery has died within 1.5 years. I also know 2-3 others outside of office who have bought dell laptops who have sufferred the same fate. One or two incidents I would have said it's bad luck and all that, but this problem appears to be endemic.

Last edited:
Dell Studio 17 i have one and absolutely love it
WLED screen 17 inch screen
Backlit Keyboard
256 mb ati card with hdmi out at full hd 1920x1080
dual headphone outs
4 gb ram 2.0 core 2 duo
bluetooth

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back