ishmeet73

Hello! I am an electrical engineer based in Pune. I have been interested in music since my teens. At sixteen, I put together a system by getting whatever, my older family members didn't want. I had a Kenwood KA300 Amplifier, with a AKAI cassette player and National Panasonic speakers. In 2010 I bought my first music system, a Parasound 2100 (Pre-Amplifier) 2125 (Power Amplifier), coupled with Definitive Technology BP7006 BI-Polar Semi Powered Speakers. I further added a Emotiva XDA-1 DAC. Last year, I Upgraded my speakers to a pair of SVS Ultra Towers. I further plan to upgrade the DAC, AMplifier and add a Streamer to the pack.

Hope to get some solid advice from all of you......

Welcome! You are in the right place!
if you ask specific questions related to what you are looking for (audio/sound wise), your budget, your listening space and music preferences etc, you will get good suggestions …

Hello! I am an electrical engineer based in Pune. I have been interested in music since my teens. At sixteen, I put together a system by getting whatever, my older family members didn't want. I had a Kenwood KA300 Amplifier, with a AKAI cassette player and National Panasonic speakers. In 2010 I bought my first music system, a Parasound 2100 (Pre-Amplifier) 2125 (Power Amplifier), coupled with Definitive Technology BP7006 BI-Polar Semi Powered Speakers. I further added a Emotiva XDA-1 DAC. Last year, I Upgraded my speakers to a pair of SVS Ultra Towers. I further plan to upgrade the DAC, AMplifier and add a Streamer to the pack.

Hi,
You may find this of interest

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here! You do have an AWESOME setup!

All the best!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back