New Pana xxUT30 FHD 3D!! Launched

It is said that in the case of active 3D, the 3D functionality can be added to TV at low extra cost. But panasonic is charging nearly 35% extra for this. (42U30 price is 45000/-) This is unfair. The price difference between samsung 43D450 and 43D490 is only 10%. At this price one can go for LG passive 3D 42 inch set, which is easier to the eyes and the eye wear cost only few hundreds.

freak ... reliance digital vashi is selling LG 42kw4500 at 74000 rs .. isnt tat costly if compared wit other shops?

It is said that in the case of active 3D, the 3D functionality can be added to TV at low extra cost. But panasonic is charging nearly 35% extra for this. (42U30 price is 45000/-) This is unfair. The price difference between samsung 43D450 and 43D490 is only 10%. At this price one can go for LG passive 3D 42 inch set, which is easier to the eyes and the eye wear cost only few hundreds.

True!! UT30 is out of my list now. Mostly I will either get U30 now

Looks like UT30 is finally released in stores.I checked in S S Annamalai and the price mentioned in the pamphlet was around 66.5K for 42" and he told he can get it for 65K :indifferent14:. I feel this is bit expensive compared to ST30 which is available for around 70K.

good to hear that UT30 is now available in the brand shops...:cool:

:signthankspin:thanks for sharing this info...was this on display?

the price is really way too high...:mad: :annoyed: I was really looking forward it would be priced around 50k...

66k is around the same price point of a well bargained 42st30 (i think few members have bought 42ST30 for 70k and <).

also now i feel that instead of 42UT30...going for a 42GT20 priced around 50k would be a much better deal...

I will try to go around shop hopping this weekend looking for a deal. will share the details...

Last edited:
good to hear that UT30 is now available in the brand shops...:cool:

:signthankspin:thanks for sharing this info...was this on display?

the price is really way too high...:mad: :annoyed: I was really looking forward it would be priced around 50k...

66k is around the same price point of a well bargained 42st30 (i think few members have bought 42ST30 for 70k and <).

also now i feel that instead of 42UT30...going for a 42GT20 priced around 50k would be a much better deal...

I will try to go around shop hopping this weekend looking for a deal. will share the details...
It was not on display anywhere. When I checked in SS Annamalai he checked the pamphlet and told the price. In Viveks they told that they will get me if I'm gonna buy it, but for Demo its not available with them and I need to go only to Pana showroom

Folks,

Saw the 42UT30 in BLR, rajajinagar brandshop. It was not yet hooked up...SP said that it will be hooked up today...will be visiting in the evening to check it out. Price quoted ~65k

While i was in the shop checked out 50V20/X30/U30.
V20 looked very good ...but in the demo clip which shows the fast moving pic handling of V20...i saw yellow color banding...but this was not seen on other models
50U30 ....this set has some problems with displaying reds ( i have checked 50U30 in almost 4 stores now all show the same problem...it cannot display red...the SP tried a lot but could not get it show the right red tone)
X30 was ok

will update later on Ut30

Yes, I saw 42UT30D in Mumbai, panasonic brandshop.....purchased it :licklips: will post a review soon.....:eek:hyeah:
How much did you get it for? Unless its available for less than 50k, doesnt make sense going for it instead of ST30. People are getting ST30 for 52k and I have a stable price source of 63k.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back