New TCL 85 inch TV model 1.99L INR

I'd also appreciate a video if it isn't too much trouble. I have seen smaller TCLs and compared them to Sony,Samsung and LG TVs but not the 85" one.

Don't know which one to pick VU 75 inch Qled with 1000nits or TCL 85inch. Both no one is having Demo in store all over chennai. Trying to see the picture quality but no luck

Are you sure that VU 75 inch has 1000 nits, I believe only high end TVs have that.

Attached proof of screen shot from Croma store and even I called VU head office and they claims and says 1000nits of brightness. Confusing which one to select TCL 85" or VU 75". Can anyone advice me in this regard??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191017_081738_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191017_081738_com.android.chrome.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 55
Don't know which one to pick VU 75 inch Qled with 1000nits or TCL 85inch. Both no one is having Demo in store all over chennai. Trying to see the picture quality but no luck
I'd recommend the 85 inch TCL model between the 2.

VU 75inch QLED is 2018's model and has an IPS panel with ELED backlighting (it's not as good as other QLED TV's). Get the Sony X80/85/90 series if you're looking for a 75 inch TV.

If you've got the space for an 85 inch TV, I'd recommend the TCL model due to the size difference and DLED backlighting & VA Panel

QLED models from TCL and VU both have average performance as per most reviews. Go with their LED models (budget range) if you're looking for VFM or go with established brands in the premium segment.

Any video can you post, am interested but can't able to see any demo in entire chennai..

I'd also appreciate a video if it isn't too much trouble. I have seen smaller TCLs and compared them to Sony,Samsung and LG TVs but not the 85" one.

Not at all, what you guys want me to me play ? (I got avengers endgame 4k over nas)

Bro, even I planned to get 85 inch VU Corporate edition directly from VU because they were giving 3 years warranty but then its 2018 model so I left it.. It was coming for 2.75 with gst, but in FK deals I could see it once selling at 2.20 with gst but no input.

I told a friend yesterday but he said he got 85 too that too Samsung at price of 2.75 could it be possible? Heck I've wud have got that just for the name sake!

In regard to India AFAIK till 2018 samsung didn’t have any models in 85”. Even in 2019 they have the 82” Q60R which is the cheapest and doesn’t even come to close to 2.75. Otherwise 75” is the max.
Yes in US its possible to buy the 85” UHD TV for 2.75L INR or even cheaper.

In regard to India AFAIK till 2018 samsung didn’t have any models in 85”. Even in 2019 they have the 82” Q60R which is the cheapest and doesn’t even come to close to 2.75. Otherwise 75” is the max.
Yes in US its possible to buy the 85” UHD TV for 2.75L INR or even cheaper.

Bud, there is commercial series available I got quote for 2.85+Gst ( QM85F ) .

Not at all, what you guys want me to me play ? (I got avengers endgame 4k over nas)

Bro, even I planned to get 85 inch VU Corporate edition directly from VU because they were giving 3 years warranty but then its 2018 model so I left it.. It was coming for 2.75 with gst, but in FK deals I could see it once selling at 2.20 with gst but no input.

Avengers would be great as well as something like Transformers, if you have some nature documentaries that would be superb. I am interested in seeing bright SDR scenes in 720p/1080p.

Thanks very much, one question, compared to the video is the TV brighter or dimmer in person?
Welcome mate. Very bright, I mostly keep at movie settings to keep it little warm and less bright. If I see it at dynamic, it uses setting brightness+ in micro dimming which I usually use. BTW there is also setting smart hdr, I'm not sure if I should use that for SDR content. Soon will play HDR fifa 20 on ps4 Pro then provide more results.

Welcome mate. Very bright, I mostly keep at movie settings to keep it little warm and less bright. If I see it at dynamic, it uses setting brightness+ in micro dimming which I usually use. BTW there is also setting smart hdr, I'm not sure if I should use that for SDR content. Soon will play HDR fifa 20 on ps4 Pro then provide more results.

Are the videos you posted HDR or SDR? And if I am understanding you correctly the video you posted was not with max brightness?

Guys, would you prefer Samsung RU7100 or TCL P8? I'm getting 75inch Samsung for 35k cheaper than 85inch TCL (1.35-1.4L for Samsung vs 1.7L for TCL). Both have 3 years warranty

This is due to employee discount and multiple card cashback/freebies

@coolraghav what do you think?

Guys, would you prefer Samsung RU7100 or TCL P8? I'm getting 75inch Samsung for 35k cheaper than 85inch TCL (1.35-1.4L for Samsung vs 1.7L for TCL). Both have 3 years warranty

This is due to employee discount and multiple card cashback/freebies

@coolraghav what do you think?
I will close my eyes and buy the Samsung. Samsung service is spot on and resale, buyback will be more compared to TCL. If you get the Samsung 4K UHD for 1.4 lacs that is a steal price. Comparing Samsung and TCL is like comparing a mole and a mountain.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back