New Transcendent Sound OTL

GeorgeO

On a recent visit I brought back a Transcendent Sound Mini Beast OTL amp. It's a SE Class A unit, using 6 EL 509S tubes per channel, output in stereo mode is 4 wpc, if bridged in mono 12 wpc.
Used it both on my Altecs and Tannoys, running dead silent, and I'm enjoying the sound. I've had a Transcendent Sound Grounded Grid pre for nearly 2 decades now. Bruce Rozenblit is very well known for his innovative value for money designs, sold as kits. For more info please visit his site.

In the meantime I'm also working on a couple of 300B amps,which have progressed very slowly, and I hope to finish them soon. One is a Tubelab SE, which is almost done, the other is the Neurochrome DG300B, which is a lot more complex. Once they are done I'll update.
Cheers

Ive been listening to the amp for the past 6 weeks, connected to both a valve and a solid state preamp, the performance exceeds expectations. Used it connected to Altecs and Tannoys and it sings!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back