Newbie system!

adeel200

Hi guys!
need some help
Been thinking of putting a system together for a bit now. I read up a bit wanted to know your opinion on topping tp20 tripath with ca 30s. my budget is 15000-20000. I read up about the norge 2060 plus wd 9.2 too. is it significantly better than the first combination cause it will be more expensive for sure. also since ill be playing music from my ipod or laptop do i need a usb dac? as for the moment i am not considering buying a cdp
music is mostly dave mattewish/jazz no hard rock, and its a small dining drawing area
also any place in delhi where i can get a demo?
thank you :)
i was earlier thinking of AE 5,s before but this seems more exciting !

Look for a pre-owned setup of Norge + Wharf 9.2s under 15k and buy a UDAC 4200 total under 20k you will have the setup you wanted.

Look @ for sale by owner section....

I would be getting either a Topping 2020 (20W x 2) or a Muse 2022 (60W x2) by mid September. Plan to have a high impedance (@8 ohm) and high sensitivity (@ 90 dB) speaker pair with it. Have'nt yet dedided on the speaker.

Would most probably audition the speakers with the Tripath Amp (whichever it may be) before buying them.

It could be the Wharf 10.1 or Mission BX2 or CA S30 or CA SL30 or Tannoy ... can't say now for sure .... most likely, the buy decision on the speakers would be price motivated due to low amp cost .. :p

I agree with kittu1977, please refer to the sales section:
For Sale by Owner

There was a NORGE 2060 listed for sale, just inspect the condition first and then get a best bargain for it...

Good luck..

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back