NEWS: DolbyVision coming to many 2016 onkyo and Pioneer AVR

paras0710

Happy to see Onkyo and Pioneer which is one big company now supports their products so well they have announced DolbyVision is coming to many 2016 AVR through firmware update in December this is the feature they never advertised or promised to come through future firmware update on these models.

I was worried about my avr Pioneer VSX-1131 did not support DolbyVision as i am planning to buy apple tv 4k.

Check the list of AVR in this source url

Light and colours as intense and vibrant as in nature: Dolby Vision the new video standard on home cinema receivers from Pioneer and Onkyo | Pioneer

Pioneer VSX 1131 (I too use it at present), is also one the models listed for Dolby Vision upgrade slated to be in Dec 2017.:yahoo:

However, read somewhere with Dolby Vision it's a set format and you cannot adjust any controls like contrast, brightness, color, tint etc whereas with HDR those controls are adjustable.

Tech world is abuzz with HDR10 more than Dolby Vision and are of the view its going to die down.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back