No console gamers?

Well, I am into gaming, mate! I would be surprised if nobody else is. I have an XBOX, a PS2 and am into PC gaming as well. Any favourite games that you can share?

My absolute top favourite is Ninja Gaiden for XBOX (Ninja Gaiden Black too!).

i too like games

i have an xbox 360 and also planning to buy ps3

my all time favourite is final fantasy 10 on ps2

and for now gears of war 2 for xbox 360

Hello,
I have been a avid gamer since I was a kid. These days I mainly play games in PC and XBOX 360. In pc my favourite games are Battlefield vietnam. Have been playing this for last 6 years still i find it interesting. Another game I really like is microsoft flight simulator X. I have all the versions of flight simulator released so far and it is very very interesting. So many things to learn. It is the ultimate test of graphics card in a computer. In xbox 360 I mainly play football, cricket , tennis , Ghost reckon. MY favourite always changes but the recent one is oblivion. Has anybody tried XBOX live?? I play ghost reckon on xbox live and I must say its an awsome experience. Any day fighting against human intellect is much more challenging than machines. Aprat from this I guess I am the most unluckiest person with XBOX 360. Since I have faced 2 red rings of death in last three years. Luckily last time microsoft was kind enough to replace my console. So never buy XBOX 360 console without warranty.
Thanks,
Mahiruha.

Hardcore gamer myself. Used to spend hours previously but it has come down now. Have a PS3, but content sadly is hard to come by.

Anyway I prefer the PC any day especially with the advantage of the mouse. I'm very much into FPS and TPS games.

Most favorite games - F.E.A.R., Halo (PC), Half Life series, No One Lives Forever, Far Cry, Quake series, Grand Theft Auto series (must play), Max Payne, Splinter Cell series (one of my favorites), Hitman... so many can just go on and on.

I'm not much into other genres, but I do enjoy Need For Speed from time to time.

Hello,
I have been a avid gamer since I was a kid. These days I mainly play games in PC and XBOX 360. In pc my favourite games are Battlefield vietnam. Have been playing this for last 6 years still i find it interesting. Another game I really like is microsoft flight simulator X. I have all the versions of flight simulator released so far and it is very very interesting. So many things to learn. It is the ultimate test of graphics card in a computer. In xbox 360 I mainly play football, cricket , tennis , Ghost reckon. MY favourite always changes but the recent one is oblivion. Has anybody tried XBOX live?? I play ghost reckon on xbox live and I must say its an awsome experience. Any day fighting against human intellect is much more challenging than machines. Aprat from this I guess I am the most unluckiest person with XBOX 360. Since I have faced 2 red rings of death in last three years. Luckily last time microsoft was kind enough to replace my console. So never buy XBOX 360 console without warranty.
Thanks,
Mahiruha.

buy xbox 360 which are produce after august 2008

they never get red rings of death becuase they have two heat sinks and also smalller 65nm chip where as previous one's ahev 90nm chip

Manu4panjab - if you have completed the game, then you are certainly a hardcore gamer. Most people would have broken their consoles, their TVs and their controllers before they got past the halfway stage on this:)

I do not know how different Ninja Gaiden 2 is. But I will play it one of these days. Ninja Gaiden followed by Ninja Gaiden Black were among the games which made me take game design seriously and develop a deep respect for game designers and testers!

Manu4panjab - if you have completed the game, then you are certainly a hardcore gamer. Most people would have broken their consoles, their TVs and their controllers before they got past the halfway stage on this:)

I do not know how different Ninja Gaiden 2 is. But I will play it one of these days. Ninja Gaiden followed by Ninja Gaiden Black were among the games which made me take game design seriously and develop a deep respect for game designers and testers!

hey bro there were some times when i completely frustrated from ng2 especially its last boss .you must kill hime three time without any more extra health and if you died in between you then again restart the whole fight but somehow it took me 30 to 40 time to beat that last boss :cool: i beat the game on medium level
and now whenevr i play it i play it on extreme difficulty which is totally hardest and frustrated so never end in that hardest mode though

but it was fun especially the time with that last boss :eek:hyeah: and also this :mad:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

hey bro there were some times when i completely frustrated from ng2 especially its last boss .you must kill hime three time without any more extra health and if you died in between you then again restart the whole fight but somehow it took me 30 to 40 time to beat that last boss :cool: i beat the game on medium level
and now whenevr i play it i play it on extreme difficulty which is totally hardest and frustrated so never end in that hardest mode though

but it was fun especially the time with that last boss :eek:hyeah: and also this :mad:

Ninja extraordinaire :) Now I know what you wanted to do to the sofa studio guy:D
I have been creating graphics for 3d games (consoles and pc) for a decade now. Got an x-box 360.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good for you, manu. So, you know when I say that this is one of the toughest yet fairest games that I have played. Some games are made inordinately tough. But the thing I like about this is that with time you can get to a level of expertise where there is instant response to your key presses and you almost forget that this is all virtual:)

Well, now I suppose I have to go out and get an XBOX 360 or a PS3 (that also has Ninja Gaiden 2, right?)

We are a PlayStation family. PSP, PS2 (fat one) and PS3. However, I hardly play since I get wrist pain with gaming (attributed largely to my biking days + playing tetris non-stop for hours on PCs).

Wifey is a gamer. She's been into it since the Nintendo Samurai console days. Then PC and now PS. God of War, PoP, Assassins Creed etc are some of her favs. Just bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma 4 .. lets see ..

The only game I can play without a wrist problem AND enjoy playing is Cricket ! Eagerly looking forward to the PS3 Ashes 2009 launch in July.

Ah can understand. I broke my wrist and had pain for years with any kind of activity especially biking or carrying anything. Try physical therapy and lifting weights. That cured me completely.

We are a PlayStation family. PSP, PS2 (fat one) and PS3. However, I hardly play since I get wrist pain with gaming (attributed largely to my biking days + playing tetris non-stop for hours on PCs).

Wifey is a gamer. She's been into it since the Nintendo Samurai console days. Then PC and now PS. God of War, PoP, Assassins Creed etc are some of her favs. Just bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma 4 .. lets see ..

The only game I can play without a wrist problem AND enjoy playing is Cricket ! Eagerly looking forward to the PS3 Ashes 2009 launch in July.

Good for you, manu. So, you know when I say that this is one of the toughest yet fairest games that I have played. Some games are made inordinately tough. But the thing I like about this is that with time you can get to a level of expertise where there is instant response to your key presses and you almost forget that this is all virtual:)

Well, now I suppose I have to go out and get an XBOX 360 or a PS3 (that also has Ninja Gaiden 2, right?)

yup definitely

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 4 - is that for PS3 or PSP?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back