Xbox series S

Picked this up years ago from Amazon India for 1800 bucks. Do check if it’s still available; it’s worth the money.

View attachment 77701
It costs 3 times as much these days. So using the controller itself. It is not that they wont use it forever. On weekends they play and so yesterday and today they were playing a multiplayer "Fortnite" with each taking on one console each. Great hand eye coordination and team spirit, i am beginning to understand it maynot be a waste of time. Cognitive sharpening in a fun filled way.

Last edited:
They played non stop for a week and now school reopened and they stopped playing. I use it for Netflix and the sound effects indeed are better. I can sometimes even hear dialogue from height speakers instead of center speakers as strange as it might sound. Definitely better than firestick.
I tried Netflix on mine and saw that it's sending DTS-X instead of Atmos!!

Thanks for the reply. 1TB expansion card for 20k or 512 GB? As i am not able to see 1 TB being sold for 20k only 512GB. Could you send me a link please.
1TB Expanded storage for 20k? and 512Gb for 10k INR? OMG thats outrageously inflated price!
Storage Device prices(SSDs & HDDs) are going down very quickly now a days (worldwide) but these Indian prices is way too much!
I suggest you to save your money. Or try for other solutions.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back