Xbox series S

Donivlapog

Hi all,

My children have been playing ps4 pro for over three years now, while it is still going strong, I was wondering if I buy them an Xbox Series S console too as I was told its subscription library is vast if storage space is low, so the gamers can keep downloading two games a time, get done with it and delete them and so forth. My only question is is X box series X for 30k more in this svenario make any difference or i may stick with this entry level console?

I have a Series S. If you are fine with 1440p gaming, you should be fine with Series S.

You can easily add 1TB expansion card to it, costs 20k

I have a Series S. If you are fine with 1440p gaming, you should be fine with Series S.

You can easily add 1TB expansion card to it, costs 20k
Thanks for the reply. 1TB expansion card for 20k or 512 GB? As i am not able to see 1 TB being sold for 20k only 512GB. Could you send me a link please.

My children have been playing ps4 pro for over three years now, while it is still going strong, I was wondering if I buy them an Xbox Series S console too
I think this is a question more for your kids.
What are they going to do with two gaming consoles? You can only use one at a time.
Besides; you'll have to add another subscription for the X Box (assuming the Sony has one too) to access that vast library of Games.
Unless they are after the latest and greatest Graphics, I don't see the point of picking up a Series S.

I think this is a question more for your kids.
What are they going to do with two gaming consoles? You can only use one at a time.
Besides; you'll have to add another subscription for the X Box (assuming the Sony has one too) to access that vast library of Games.
Unless they are after the latest and greatest Graphics, I don't see the point of picking up a Series S.
Actually i have three TVs. So I thought i can utilize two of them with two consoles which makes them not fight much for the controller. You are right about series X for 60k, but 30k is not a problem.

Thanks to you. I ordered a 512 gb for Rs.10500. One question is, if it is delivered after I get the xbox series s and i punch in the game pass code, i can plug and play it right? Or should I wait for all the pieces to come through (console and the expansion card) and then activate game pass? Youtube videos are not specific. Thanks in advance. Ekart says console is on its way today. Day after i get the expansion card.

Thanks to you. I ordered a 512 gb for Rs.10500. One question is, if it is delivered after I get the xbox series s and i punch in the game pass code, i can plug and play it right? Or should I wait for all the pieces to come through (console and the expansion card) and then activate game pass? Youtube videos are not specific. Thanks in advance. Ekart says console is on its way today. Day after i get the expansion card.

It's just storage expansion. Has nothing to do with game pass. Plug it in after you've setup the Xbox.

Got the console last evening and hooked it up with the EARC. Rs.499 1 month pass activated. Fifa 23 with commentry and crowd applause and noise awakens my height speakers with a stadium atmos. Huge difference playing with a 5.2.2 HT powered by denon 2700H setup compared to TV audio. I have ordered for two more months of game pass through Amazon. Should i wait for this 1 month game pass to expire or i can punch in that one too which will activate post expiry of the first one? I am afraid it might end thd first pass's full duration.

Got the console last evening and hooked it up with the EARC. Rs.499 1 month pass activated. Fifa 23 with commentry and crowd applause and noise awakens my height speakers with a stadium atmos.
Yes , Sound is overall great with Xbox. The sound is more punchy with xbox for games and movies as well.
Should i wait for this 1 month game pass to expire or i can punch in that one too which will activate post expiry of the first one? I am afraid it might end thd first pass's full duration.
I think xbox game pass will add up to the exiting game pass , as your new games pass is for two months so totally u will get it for 3 months. You may reach up to Microsoft CC if any issue.

This rechargable battery is compatible with Xbox series S controller? I am using their complimentary Duracell batteries for the time being. Just wondering if its an additional accessory/adjunct worth condidering...

They played non stop for a week and now school reopened and they stopped playing. I use it for Netflix and the sound effects indeed are better. I can sometimes even hear dialogue from height speakers instead of center speakers as strange as it might sound. Definitely better than firestick.

They played non stop for a week and now school reopened and they stopped playing. I use it for Netflix and the sound effects indeed are better. I can sometimes even hear dialogue from height speakers instead of center speakers as strange as it might sound. Definitely better than firestick.
It is a great media player :) A bit painful to use as one, but great.

Try and get their media remote if you are using one as a media player - that is a game changer. :)

Picked this up years ago from Amazon India for 1800 bucks. Do check if it’s still available; it’s worth the money.

IMG_1498.jpeg

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back