no picture when i make an HDMI cabale connection to my SONY DAV-DZ510 hometheatre

vrc

I am having a SONY DAV-DZ510 Hometheatre and it is connected to a VIDEOCON FULL HD LED 42inch with HDMI!!
MY problem is when i play a full hd video using a usb connected to the hometheatre i can only listen audio but can't see video,Y??
my LED supports full hd!!
and wire is ok as i can see the everything but when i play any full hd vid i can hear only audio and on screen it shows tht sony standby screen!!!
i also connected my pc to videocon led and it was totally fine i played full hd vids and it was looking awesome!!!!

pls help!!!
!!!
do help!!!
:sos:
:sad: :eek: :signthankspin:

Dont you have some patience to wait for the answer from the members, why are you creating 3 threads for the same query ?

Mods should take action for these kind of members who doesnt have patience to search or wait:p

Not really :)

The OP had 7 posts today with 5 new threads with the same first post + he had posted the same in another thread. After I reported, his post count is down to 4.

Not really :)

The OP had 7 posts today with 5 new threads with the same first post + he had posted the same in another thread. After I reported, his post count is down to 4.

Ok, so he is increasing the post to 30 milestone like others:)

Initially I had answered to one of the copy, but was surprised to see it missing when I saw it later. I was wondering what was so offensive in my response for the Mods to delete it. Later I came to know there are clones of same query :D

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back