No sound from center and surround speakers

heraldthomas

My Yamaha RX-V583. 7.2-channel AV receiver connected to a "Taga Harmony TAV-606 SE 5.0 speaker set" and a Vu (43) 109 cm Android 4K UHD TV plays only stereo sound from Front Left & Front Right" speaker. I am playing music and movies from my Vu (43) 109 cm Android 4K UHD TV. Speaker plays sound when running test tone from my Yamaha RX-V583 but there is no sound from Center and back surround speakers when playing music or videos from Vu (43) 109 cm Android 4K UHD TV. Please guide in getting sound from Center and back surround speakers.

If the Test tone is played in all the speakers then, there is no issue with the speakers or Receiver. You should play with the settings in the DTH box or the source of the content (movie or music)

Have you checked the settings in your TV? Many TVs send out only stereo signal. Try connecting a multi channel source to the receiver and check.

MaSh

My Yamaha RX-V583. 7.2-channel AV receiver connected to a "Taga Harmony TAV-606 SE 5.0 speaker set" and a Vu (43) 109 cm Android 4K UHD TV plays only stereo sound from Front Left & Front Right" speaker. I am playing music and movies from my Vu (43) 109 cm Android 4K UHD TV. Speaker plays sound when running test tone from my Yamaha RX-V583 but there is no sound from Center and back surround speakers when playing music or videos from Vu (43) 109 cm Android 4K UHD TV. Please guide in getting sound from Center and back surround speakers.

You will need to check sound output settings in your TV.. Which media player are you using on Android 4K TV ?.. Try Kodi..

Stereo might be default settings..Check other options (if any aval)..

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back